+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Source Documents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Source Documents

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    1) The evil ones in high places who protected Jimmy Savile are still out there. Author: WalesBales

2) People on CCMB are sticking up for the depraved Hunter Biden. Author: WalesBales

3) The Wuhan bio-weapons facility has been the Covid source elephant in the room but there has been yet another coverup by the usual suspects. Author WalesBales
    4) Boris Johnson is very useful to certain people, so there are tasks he will will finish before he finally ducks out. Author WalesBales
    5) European rich lawyers are on stand by to make some new laws / fines to create a kind of totalitarianism where you legislate the opposition into submission. Collaboration: Life on Mars/WalesBales
    6) Here is the source material showing some of the media journalists who fooled Lardy & Cyril into believing the great Russia collusion hoax. Here is the source material that showed what Lardy and Cyril said to show just how hoaxed they were. Author Wales Bales
    7) I already had the info that the 2020 US Election was stolen over a year ago, so it must be aimed at the normies Cell phone data collection is an interesting topic. Author WalesBales
    Point 8 : Why dont you write an open letter to Wales Bales cc the WOL as this is too restricted a forum to force out what your keen to known

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Point 8 : Why dont you write an open letter to Wales Bales cc the WOL as this is too restricted a forum to force out what your keen to known
    https://www.babelfish.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I'm only trying to help you get to the truth

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm only trying to help you get to the truth
    You couldn't handle the truth