+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Source Documents

Re: Source Documents

It seems like a lot of threads this one has gone a bit off track. So has anyone got any updates on the source documents for:

1) The evil ones in high places who protected Jimmy Savile are still out there. Author: WalesBales

2) People on CCMB are sticking up for the depraved Hunter Biden. Author: WalesBales

3) The Wuhan bio-weapons facility has been the Covid source elephant in the room but there has been yet another coverup by the usual suspects. Author WalesBales

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No lah, happy family, peace and world harmony.
    Yes! Ham and peas! You've been doing your research. DM me when you've found the hidden sausage.

4) Boris Johnson is very useful to certain people, so there are tasks he will will finish before he finally ducks out. Author WalesBales

5) European rich lawyers are on stand by to make some new laws / fines to create a kind of totalitarianism where you legislate the opposition into submission. Collaboration: Life on Mars/WalesBales

Some of the media journalists who fooled Lardy & Cyril into believing the great Russia collusion hoax.

https://sleuthscorner.docdroid.com/G...email-list-pdf

looks like Wales-Bales has come up trumps with source documents after all

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    You've got to be a complete idiot if you believe anything our resident Russia collusion clowns have to say

Which corresponding number does the link refer to?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Which corresponding number does the link refer to?
    I'd quit while I was ahead if I were you, Cyril is only going to drag you down to his level

I'd quit while I was ahead if I were you, Cyril is only going to drag you down to his level
    Easy choice 1, 2, 3 or 4?

Fair enough.

The challenge was to identify the source material to support definitive statements that he always uses that instead of opinion. As Tito says we are still waiting on 1-4.

Still we should be charitable and add a No 6

6) Here is the source material showing some of the media journalists who fooled Lardy & Cyril into believing the great Russia collusion hoax. Here is the source material that showed what Lardy and Cyril said to show just how hoaxed they were.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Fair enough.

The challenge was to identify the source material to support definitive statements that he always uses that instead of opinion. As Tito says we are still waiting on 1-4.

Still we should be charitable and add a No 6

6) Here is the source material showing some of the media journalists who fooled Lardy & Cyril into believing the great Russia collusion hoax. Here is the source material that showed what Lardy and Cyril said to show just how hoaxed they were.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-essex-61232261

I think Wales Bales has finally listened and taken action. The truth will out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-essex-61232261

I think Wales Bales has finally listened and taken action. The truth will out!
    Look into the Sicilian Defense if you want answers.

Look into the Sicilian Defense if you want answers.
    I have the answers but I'm not going to fork feed them to you. It's a bit further away than Sicily. Try closer to Frankfurt.

1) The evil ones in high places who protected Jimmy Savile are still out there. Author: WalesBales

2) People on CCMB are sticking up for the depraved Hunter Biden. Author: WalesBales

3) The Wuhan bio-weapons facility has been the Covid source elephant in the room but there has been yet another coverup by the usual suspects. Author WalesBales
    4) Boris Johnson is very useful to certain people, so there are tasks he will will finish before he finally ducks out. Author WalesBales
    5) European rich lawyers are on stand by to make some new laws / fines to create a kind of totalitarianism where you legislate the opposition into submission. Collaboration: Life on Mars/WalesBales
    6) Here is the source material showing some of the media journalists who fooled Lardy & Cyril into believing the great Russia collusion hoax. Here is the source material that showed what Lardy and Cyril said to show just how hoaxed they were. Author Wales Bales
    7) I already had the info that the 2020 US Election was stolen over a year ago, so it must be aimed at the normies Cell phone data collection is an interesting topic. Author WalesBales

6) Here is the source material showing some of the media journalists who fooled Lardy & Cyril into believing the great Russia collusion hoax. Here is the source material that showed what Lardy and Cyril said to show just how hoaxed they were. Author Wales Bales
    7) I already had the info that the 2020 US Election was stolen over a year ago, so it must be aimed at the normies Cell phone data collection is an interesting topic. Author WalesBales
    Point 8 : Why dont you write an open letter to Wales Bales cc the WOL as this is too restricted a forum to force out what your keen to known

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Point 8 : Why dont you write an open letter to Wales Bales cc the WOL as this is too restricted a forum to force out what your keen to known
    https://www.babelfish.com/

I'm only trying to help you get to the truth

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm only trying to help you get to the truth
    You couldn't handle the truth