+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 91,648

Barcelona Femenino attracted a crowd of 91,648 for their Women's Champions League semi-final first leg against VfL Wolfsburg Ladies last night. The attendance was new world record for a women's club match. Barcelona won 5-1.

Re: 91,648

Theyve only played 2 matches there with fans and both those matches are the stadiums highest attendances this season.

I suspect the tickets are far cheaper than the mens but thats still incredible support.

This is quite remarkable I mean, even if the admission was free (which I have no idea) , that really is an amazing turnout

Superb.

Cardiff city v Cardiff met Welsh cup final tomorrow. On s4c. Should be a really good game. 👍

that's fantastic, well done them

It's prolly me, but its mite hard to take women's football too seriously when you get a scoreline: Georgia 0-15 Sweden: 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup qualifiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    It's prolly me, but its mite hard to take women's football too seriously when you get a scoreline: Georgia 0-15 Sweden: 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup qualifiers.
    England beat San Marino 10-0 in the latest World Cup Qualifiers and New Zealand beat Canada 63-0 in the group stages of the finals of the last Rugby World Cup. It's prolly you!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    England beat San Marino 10-0 in the latest World Cup Qualifiers and New Zealand beat Canada 63-0 in the group stages of the finals of the last Rugby World Cup. It's prolly you!
    I thought it might be.