+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket purchases a nightmare

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season ticket purchases a nightmare

I tried to give the club 968 pound yesterday in the ticket office.
    Wasn't allowed to.
    They talk of Cardiff city being inclusive, but by having only one means of getting a season ticket, isn't very inclusive. Phone lines open Tuesday... All well and good if you don't work in the week, but when we phone and on the line for ages, I'm sure the boss in work will be agreeable to allowing that.

What is wrong with a person face to face taking details and payments ?

Re: Season ticket purchases a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I tried to give the club 968 pound yesterday in the ticket office.
    Wasn't allowed to.
    They talk of Cardiff city being inclusive, but by having only one means of getting a season ticket, isn't very inclusive. Phone lines open Tuesday... All well and good if you don't work in the week, but when we phone and on the line for ages, I'm sure the boss in work will be agreeable to allowing that.

What is wrong with a person face to face taking details and payments ?
    What sort of bizarro world is it where someone representing a football club tells someone wanting to give them nearly a thousand pound that they cannot accept it

This summer’s recruiting really does need to fire the fans up a bit because I dread to think what the crowds are going to be like next season without something which captures the imagination given what’s happened on and off the pitch this season.