Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
I’ve re-read the lengthy ramble I quoted from and can’t find any explanation as to why you bought your tickets in person at the ticket office. Apologies if such an explanation was contained in any of your other posts. I didn’t read them all. I just found it amusing that you were championing the online system when you didn’t bother to use it yourself.
You seem to be struggling with both elements of the question and answer format here so I'll help you out.

I haven't 'championed the online system' anywhere, I said I'd prefer the ticket office to be open more often. I always use it when I can but I accept that the majority of people would rather book online these days which is going to make ticket offices increasingly unviable, at sporting and other venues.

It's a simple case of supply and demand I'd have thought. If more people used the City's ticket office when it is open then they'd open it more. I went in and bought three season tickets the other week, I'm not sure what else I can do. It wasn't exactly heaving when I went in and I'm not aware of many posters having used it either, even the ones who've been 'championing' the ticket office in this thread.

I could rant and rave about the internet like other posters do but its not going to get it put back in its box. I'd rather not use it to book stuff myself but I do when I have to. I'm not going to lose sleep over it, like I said earlier.

I've no idea why this should make me a target for your derision, each to their own though. I know you're desperate to win arguments on here and will go to the nth degree of pedantry to do it but surely you don't need to make stuff up about people to try and win an argument in a thread like this? It's not amusing, it's embarrassing and slightly disturbing.