Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Why are you still banging on about this issue ? Sales are only suspended for a week for a legitimate reason, which was clearly advertised weeks ago. It is to allow people who had season tickets in the Upper Ninian last season to relocate where they want to, to other parts of the ground. Or do you think that these people don’t deserve this opportunity and courtesy and that there should be a free for all instead. Sales reopen a week later for everyone. Really, your attitude towards the club is becoming rather boring now. In your world the club is damned if it does and damned if it doesn't. Very strange attitude to have regarding ‘your’ club.
Well, strange as it may seem to you, I have this opinion that a football club should have a ticket office and club shop that is open to the public for five days a week, at least, a ticket office that is contactable by phone and e-mail and a system whereby season tickets can be renewed online without being shut down for a week during the period when “early bird” renewals were in place.

Before March 2020, Cardiff City felt the same way, but they don’t any more. Everyone can understand why there were limitations in place for much of the two years since the pandemic began, but I’m fairly sure that I can now go shopping in all of the locations I used regularly prior to March 2020 except for Cardiff City, why is that?