+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket purchases a nightmare

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season ticket purchases a nightmare

Just tried to buy my season ticket online on the day they were supposed to be going on sale again and was told I cannot do so until 10 o clock which seems a very human approach to something that is supposed to have been automated, but, that's okay, I can come back later. Bit surprised to see I didn't have the usual loyalty points which have enabled me to get an away shirt in the end of season sales in the past, but it looks like the pink one has sold out anyway as all that comes up when I click on "away kit" is the shorts and socks.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just tried to buy my season ticket online on the day they were supposed to be going on sale again and was told I cannot do so until 10 o clock which seems a very human approach to something that is supposed to have been automated, but, that's okay, I can come back later. Bit surprised to see I didn't have the usual loyalty points which have enabled me to get an away shirt in the end of season sales in the past, but it looks like the pink one has sold out anyway as all that comes up when I click on "away kit" is the shorts and socks.
    TOBW, it's quite a turn on, imagining you dressed in nothing but pink socks.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    TOBW, it's quite a turn on, imagining you dressed in nothing but pink socks.
    Sorry to disappoint you but they’re black - or the ones on the website were anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you but they’re black - or the ones on the website were anyway.
    Even sexier.