Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Look, sorry about this but what part of the instruction from the club that ‘ season tickets are currently only available online’ didn't they understand ? This season is still going on and they have other things to deal with, so it is reasonable to start the sale online first. They have already announced that phone purchases and personal purchases will be available soon, before the early bird window closes. Why would anyone go down to the ground now to buy in these circumstances ? Criticising the club like this is just plain silly - the people need to take responsibility for their own actions.
Why do you constantly defend the indefensible? I went into Hays Travel in Queen St the other day to pay some money off a holiday, got my card out but had cash in my wallet and offered that instead, the woman said ‘Of course we’ll have it off you you, the only thing we don’t take on payment is luncheon vouchers (while laughing)”. Now that’s the attitude a money making concern should have, not doing its utmost to put obstacles in people’s way.