+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Wilson

Harry Wilson

Included in the Championship team of the season.

Re: Harry Wilson

Brennan Johnson voted Championship young player of the year.

only 3 players have 10+ for both goals and assists this season - and 2 of them are Welsh
    Good times.

Thought that Huddersfield keeper was hopeless down here and I’ve not been over impressed when I’ve seen him on Sky games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    only 3 players have 10+ for both goals and assists this season - and 2 of them are Welsh
    Good times.
    Fulham vs Forest this evening. I don't know which game to watch, this one or Man City vs Real Madrid?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thought that Huddersfield keeper was hopeless down here and I’ve not been over impressed when I’ve seen him on Sky games.
    The only player outside of Fulham (4), Bournemouth (3) & Forest (3).

his distribution was awful if I'm thinking about the right game

his distribution was awful if I'm thinking about the right game
    Yes, you are - he seemed ill suited to the sort of game Huddersfield we’re trying to play.

Yes, you are - he seemed ill suited to the sort of game Huddersfield we’re trying to play.
    For most of the game our best chance of scoring seemed to be him passing the ball to one of our players.

For most of the game our best chance of scoring seemed to be him passing the ball to one of our players.
    Clearly, he’s not as bad as he looked here, but, as I mentioned, he’s not looked anything special when I’ve seen him in other matches and Huddersfield have been on a lot lately.

Clearly, he’s not as bad as he looked here, but, as I mentioned, he’s not looked anything special when I’ve seen him in other matches and Huddersfield have been on a lot lately.
    I can't think of any stand out alternatives though

Sam Johnstone by reputation, but he’s been dragged down like most in the West Brom team. Travers at Bournemouth’s done well, The QPR keeper Dieng I think his name is has impressed me at times. Millwall’s keeper’s pretty good, Fotheringham’s had a good season at Sheffield United.

Can't see any City players in there....

Sam Johnstone by reputation, but he’s been dragged down like most in the West Brom team. Travers at Bournemouth’s done well, The QPR keeper Dieng I think his name is has impressed me at times. Millwall’s keeper’s pretty good, Fotheringham’s had a good season at Sheffield United.
    Sam Johnstone is out of contract in the summer I think