+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: EFL tonight

EFL tonight

Some important games going on

Currently Jacks 3 - 1 Bournemouth (Kieffer Moore just scored)
    Fulham 0 - 1 Forest

Means Forest have their destiny in their own hands for automatic promotion if it stays this way

Good stuff in League 1 as well

Re: EFL tonight

Swansea 3-3 Bournemouth

Into added time. Moore has scored another

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Swansea 3-3 Bournemouth

Into added time. Moore has scored another
    Wonder if he did the ayatollah?

PS I bloody doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Wonder if he did the ayatollah?

PS I bloody doubt it.
    Doubt if he knows what it is

As it stands, Bournemouth 3 points ahead of Forest with exactly the same goal difference. Bournemouth still have Forest to play next week.

Haha. Nice one Keiffer. That's twice in 3 games the jacks have been 3 goals up with less than half an hour to go and drawn.
    We get an extra £1m if Bournemouth go up don't we? If he keeps scoring that could be good for us. Good news for Wales too.

Muff have threebreally tough games to finish. Think Forest might do them and finish second.

Top of league 2. All square with 2 to go. Exeter are 2nd and have Northampton (3rd) & Port Vale (4th), FGR have Mansfield (5th) plus Harrogate. Exeter have pulled back about 15 points but have really tough last two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Top of league 2. All square with 2 to go. Exeter are 2nd and have Northampton (3rd) & Port Vale (4th), FGR have Mansfield (5th) plus Harrogate. Exeter have pulled back about 15 points but have really tough last two games.
    Newport have missed out on the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Exeter are already promoted so I don’t think they mind too much what happens. The title will be nice but not essential.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Newport have missed out on the playoffs.
    They seem to fade badly each season or maybe that has just been my perception