+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kieffer Moore

Re: Kieffer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    No way is Wilson a lower half Premiership player. He’s about right where he is now. He won’t get 6 goals next season and his mate Mitrovic will also struggle to score goals in the top fight.
    He scored 7 the last time he was in the Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    No way is Wilson a lower half Premiership player. He’s about right where he is now. He won’t get 6 goals next season and his mate Mitrovic will also struggle to score goals in the top fight.
    He will get a few in the premier League, a bit like Camarasa did with us, although like Camarasa, it's the other part of his game that may be lacking in the top division.

Loved Kieffer, sad the way he left but he was playing in a team with absolutely no ambition and with this being potentially his last opportunity to play in the Premier league, I can't blame him at all for wanting to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post
    Loved Kieffer, sad the way he left but he was playing in a team with absolutely no ambition and with this being potentially his last opportunity to play in the Premier league, I can't blame him at all for wanting to go.
    It’s not the ambition, or wanting to go that pissed me off, it was the way he went about it.

In his last few games for us, his body language was disgraceful

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It’s not the ambition, or wanting to go that pissed me off, it was the way he went about it.

In his last few games for us, his body language was disgraceful
    He's going to be 30 this year. He's played half of his career in the lower leagues. I don't really blame him for not wanting to jeopardize what could possibly be his last move to a club that could potentially be playing in the EPL next season. In hindsight, we should have moved him on in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Rubbish. He is still our joint top goal scorer this season and got 20 last. How is that downing tools ?
    You obviously don't go home and away he downed tools had "covid" 3 times and generally gave less of a fack than I have for your comments on here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    No he isn’t. You’re wrong. Again.
    I would like to apologise most profusely on this occasion to you and anyone else I slighted in this thread relating to Keiffer Moores goal scoring record this season. No doubt you felt upset and even enraged by my calling into doubt your knowledge of everything relating to Cardiff City. You are, after all, City’s number one fan and know absolutely everything there is to know about the club, even though you don't like the owner, Chairman OR manager and aren't able to regularly attend games any more (due to one reason or another). As you can see by the link I posted, I was badly mislead by an online website that I referred to, who obviously erroneously credited a goal to Keiffer in the Bristol City game. I will make sure that this type of mistake never occurs again.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    You obviously don't go home and away he downed tools had "covid" 3 times and generally gave less of a fack than I have for your comments on here.
    are you suggesting he faked having covid

I also think we flogged him to death by the way that he was supplied service. More hit and hoof rather than wingers getting past their opponents and giving him balls to attack with his face to goal.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I would like to apologise most profusely on this occasion to you and anyone else I slighted in this thread relating to Keiffer Moores goal scoring record this season.
    Apology accepted. But don’t let it happen again.

As for me being City’s number one fan, the truth is I wouldn’t even put myself in the top 20,000.

I’m more than a little surprised that a genuine superfan like you didn’t know who the team’s top scorers are. I thought you’d easily be able to recall every goal City have scored this season. After all, there haven’t been too many.

His headed route one goal at Blackpool was one of the most exciting I have ever seen city score

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    His headed route one goal at Blackpool was one of the most exciting I have ever seen city score
    The difference with that goal to our normal long ball stuff was that Vaulks, as he can do at times, hit a superb long PASS to Giles who put a typically very good cross in for Moore - for 90 per cent, at least, of the time we go from back to front the ball forward is not played with anything like the precision that Vaulks’ was on that occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The difference with that goal to our normal long ball stuff was that Vaulks, as he can do at times, hit a superb long PASS to Giles who put a typically very good cross in for Moore - for 90 per cent, at least, of the time we go from back to front the ball forward is not played with anything like the precision that Vaulks’ was on that occasion.
    When it's one ball in 1000 that comes off it isn't precision, thats just the one shit that stuck to the wall.

Scored on his Premier League debut.

Good news for Wales.

As much as it'd be nice if he stuck around, it was always a pipe dream. He was one-and-done with us and was a moody sod the second it looked like we weren't going to piss the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    F*ck him.
    Agreed

he is very likely to be a massive part of Wales WC bid, so I wish him well, a "confident KM" is much better than a " cant be arsed KM"

I can’t blame anyone for wanting to get away from the ‘service’ he enjoyed. He either watched balls played 10 ft over his head or got clattered from behind after flicking on a ball to no one up in support. We have a habit in recent times of making every striker we have look like someone lost in a desert.
    Last edited by Dave Blue; 06-08-22 at 21:30. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I can’t blame anyone for wanting to get away from the ‘service’ he enjoyed. He either watched balls played 10 ft over his head or got clattered from behind after flicking on a ball to no one up in support. We have a habit in recent times of making every striker we have look like someone lost in a desert.
    Don’t blame him for wanting to move. But he should at least put some effort in while we were paying him good money.

Get over it. He scored a lot of goals for us. Disappointing how he left but he owes us nothing really. I hope he keeps playing well as it will help wales massively.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Etete had the same when he came on yesterday.

Happy for him.

Big fan of people being rewarded for doing well in a world where a lot of people are rewarded for not doing well.

From Truro City to Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Etete had the same when he came on yesterday.
    Frustrating for us and for him. He was clearly asking for the ball, ready to make the run to split the defence and...
    Welcome to Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Don’t blame him for wanting to move. But he should at least put some effort in while we were paying him good money.
    i could ask the same of the team getting paid now...yet it doesn't matter what team we field or what tactics we have or manager,,, we hoof the ball up the pitch.