+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore

Kieffer Moore

Came off the bench on his return to score twice in the last 20 as Bournemouth came back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 with the jacks.

Are we allowed to take any enjoyment from that despite being embarrassed by them twice?

Re: Kieffer Moore

I noticed he scored twice and thought great boost for Wales.
    Then I realised it was against the jacks who blew another 3 goal lead and then laughed to myself.

Forget Kieffer Moore - he jumped ship from the City.

Better have been an ayatollah celebration for at least one of them

Are we on for a few bob more should Bournemouth make it? I bloody hope that there’s add ons…….for us to piss up the wall!

if you think about it that's actually worse for them than losing 4-0 at home was to us

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Are we on for a few bob more should Bournemouth make it? I bloody hope that there’s add ons…….for us to piss up the wall!
    isn't is 1 million ( and something ) if they go up ? ?

Ha, take that you bunch of losers! You can keep your 7-0 aggregate score line. Yes we may have only scored one goal against you in about 6 matches, but a former player of ours just scored twice against you, in what was a pretty meaningless game for you anyway. UNLUCKY!!!

It’s nice to have the last laugh 😁

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He was very lucky not to get a red card tonight.

To put things in context, Kieffer Moore has scored as many goals against Swansea tonight as we have since Bellamy's winner at the Liberty.

It might also be worth mentioning that the 2 goals we have scored since then were headers from centre backs from set pieces (ok one was a long throw, but same thing).

Kieffer who

Never seen the t**t run so fast, after he scored the second goal.

Never showed that effort for us, we were just used as a stepping stone for the t**t

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Never showed that effort for us, we were just used as a stepping stone for the t**t
    You mean he behaved as most professional footballers do? He scored twenty league goals for us last season - I've not checked this, but I'm fairly sure that's more than our top three scorers have managed between them this time around.

What’s wrong with career aspirations?

Bale stayed at Real for the money he’s already done it all, but we clap him like the messiah.

Moore just wants to make his money and play in the Prem, nothing wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    What’s wrong with career aspirations?

Bale stayed at Real for the money he’s already done it all, but we clap him like the messiah.

Moore just wants to make his money and play in the Prem, nothing wrong with that
    We clap Bale because he constantly turns it on for Wales not Real Madrid, believe it or not!! He is the messiah when he plays for his country!

Moore did it without any fans in the stadium for us.
    When the pressure was on and he didn't score he downed tools and looked for the exit.
    Mercenary tw@

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Moore did it without any fans in the stadium for us.
    When the pressure was on and he didn't score he downed tools and looked for the exit.
    Mercenary tw@
    Rubbish. He is still our joint top goal scorer this season and got 20 last. How is that downing tools ?

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Should he have been sent off for this?

https://twitter.com/jake__scfc/statu...XD2yEYrXce9DHw
    That's pretty forceful. He could have walked for that.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Rubbish. He is still our joint top goal scorer this season…..
    No he isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    No he isn’t.
    Yes he is, know all.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/c...ty/goalscorers

Logic would decreee that, having reviewed his posting history, whilst TLG may be a nob at times he is usually spot on with his stats. As he is in this case.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/card...ten/verein/603

Yes he is, know all.
    No he isn’t. You’re wrong. Again.

Kiefer Moore did fine for us, scored 20 goals in his first season and at the start of this season looked up for it too. It was the Swansea away game where he was left to run around on his own with no team mate within 20 yards of him that his body language took on the appearance of what the f*ck am I doing playing in this team and to be honest who could blame him!

There were some who also criticised Harry Wilson when he was with us yet at Fulham he’s shown the top level championship / lower half premiership player he is

Doyle Drameh and Hugill were a breath of fresh air when they joined in January yet now are to the same level as the rest of our struggling side. It could just be end of season weariness ( especially as all 3 have had little first team football) or just maybe it’s our playing style / coaching has knocked the energy/ enthusiasm out of them?

No way is Wilson a lower half Premiership player. He’s about right where he is now. He won’t get 6 goals next season and his mate Mitrovic will also struggle to score goals in the top fight.