Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kieffer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    No he isn’t.
    Yes he is, know all.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/c...ty/goalscorers

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Logic would decreee that, having reviewed his posting history, whilst TLG may be a nob at times he is usually spot on with his stats. As he is in this case.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/card...ten/verein/603

Yes he is, know all.
    No he isn’t. You’re wrong. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    No he isn’t. You’re wrong. Again.
    I would like to apologise most profusely on this occasion to you and anyone else I slighted in this thread relating to Keiffer Moores goal scoring record this season. No doubt you felt upset and even enraged by my calling into doubt your knowledge of everything relating to Cardiff City. You are, after all, City’s number one fan and know absolutely everything there is to know about the club, even though you don't like the owner, Chairman OR manager and aren't able to regularly attend games any more (due to one reason or another). As you can see by the link I posted, I was badly mislead by an online website that I referred to, who obviously erroneously credited a goal to Keiffer in the Bristol City game. I will make sure that this type of mistake never occurs again.

I would like to apologise most profusely on this occasion to you and anyone else I slighted in this thread relating to Keiffer Moores goal scoring record this season.
    Apology accepted. But don’t let it happen again.

As for me being City’s number one fan, the truth is I wouldn’t even put myself in the top 20,000.

I’m more than a little surprised that a genuine superfan like you didn’t know who the team’s top scorers are. I thought you’d easily be able to recall every goal City have scored this season. After all, there haven’t been too many.