Thread: Kieffer Moore

Re: Kieffer Moore

F*ck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    F*ck him.
    Agreed

he is very likely to be a massive part of Wales WC bid, so I wish him well, a "confident KM" is much better than a " cant be arsed KM"

I can’t blame anyone for wanting to get away from the ‘service’ he enjoyed. He either watched balls played 10 ft over his head or got clattered from behind after flicking on a ball to no one up in support. We have a habit in recent times of making every striker we have look like someone lost in a desert.
    Last edited by Dave Blue; 06-08-22 at 21:30. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I can’t blame anyone for wanting to get away from the ‘service’ he enjoyed. He either watched balls played 10 ft over his head or got clattered from behind after flicking on a ball to no one up in support. We have a habit in recent times of making every striker we have look like someone lost in a desert.
    Don’t blame him for wanting to move. But he should at least put some effort in while we were paying him good money.

Get over it. He scored a lot of goals for us. Disappointing how he left but he owes us nothing really. I hope he keeps playing well as it will help wales massively.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Etete had the same when he came on yesterday.

Happy for him.

Big fan of people being rewarded for doing well in a world where a lot of people are rewarded for not doing well.

From Truro City to Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Etete had the same when he came on yesterday.
    Frustrating for us and for him. He was clearly asking for the ball, ready to make the run to split the defence and...
    Welcome to Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Don’t blame him for wanting to move. But he should at least put some effort in while we were paying him good money.
    i could ask the same of the team getting paid now...yet it doesn't matter what team we field or what tactics we have or manager,,, we hoof the ball up the pitch.