Like many on here I will renew my season ticket.
For a number of reasons I attended less matches this past season than normal and tbh making the sometimes 4 hour drive does require a level of enthusiasm that is difficult when the team performances are so inept.

At the matches that I have been at it, is noticeable just how many others have stayed away too.

Unlike some, I love seeing the stadium fuller and really don’t care whether the extra people are there for just one game, are glory hunters or not.

For a moment, after securing our place in the league, I thought that we might have some forward momentum.

A run of good results would act as a catalyst to reignite interest in next season and the sale of season tickets.
Instead we had the Swansea debacle and we’ve gone backwards.

It is easy to understand the frustration that the owners and Directors of football clubs feel when winning, which is their greatest marketing tool, is taken away from them by poor results and performances.

Other than signing Bale or loyalty I cannot see any motivation for an undecided to want to buy a season ticket.

Of course those that renew will be there and be hopeful of a good start to next season and that the momentum is returning.

Do I feel confident that Morison could have as a good a chance as a more experienced Manager of making that happen?

No, but to be fair to him, with so many players leaving it wouldn’t be easy for anybody now.