+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jurgen Klopp for PM!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jurgen Klopp for PM!

Jurgen Klopp: “My political understanding is this: if I am doing well, I want others to do well, too. If there’s something I will never do in my life it is vote for the right.

It's such a basic thing, if I'm doing well than I also want others to do well. We have the oppositive in this country, with many who are doing well and even those who aren't doing well are always looking to punch down on either the working class or refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Jurgen Klopp: “My political understanding is this: if I am doing well, I want others to do well, too. If there’s something I will never do in my life it is vote for the right.

It's such a basic thing, if I'm doing well than I also want others to do well. We have the oppositive in this country, with many who are doing well and even those who aren't doing well are always looking to punch down on either the working class or refugees.
    That's not true though. That's you're interpretation of it, but it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    That's not true though. That's you're interpretation of it, but it's not true.
    How else do you explain voting for people who repeatedly cut benefits for the most vulnerable and have also overseen 12 years of wage stagnation?