+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dylan Levitt...

Dylan Levitt...

I guess bloggers will now be claiming we're linked with everyone who's on the books of a Premier League outfit, is under 21 and doesn't get regular playing time.

Here's another one: https://the72.co.uk/271642/cardiff-c...-dylan-levitt/

Re: Dylan Levitt...

I think he will be in high demand after doing well in SPL.

I think he's a bit lightweight, but could improve in that respect with age.
    would be fairly pleased with that signing. good passer, young, potential to increase in value, in and around the Wales team

Not the finished article of course but has a range of passing our midfield hasn't seen for a very long time.

If Ralls, Pack, Bacuna go he’s a good replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    If Ralls, Pack, Bacuna go he’s a good replacement
    Good god that just sent a shiver down my spine to think that there is a chance that bacuna and pack could stay??

Do think we need at least one experienced head in the back line , one in the middle of the park , and up front , the fill eh other ares with up and coming young welsh talent and pay over the odds for them instead of handing big bucks to nonperforming overpaid established players like Pack ,Bacuna etc , then we will get these lads here as we are playing the right football and money talks

I don't think we should plan to pay over the odds for anyone.

We have a limited pool of money to work with, and wasting it is only going to hold us back. Don't forget we are going to have to bring in a lot of players in the one window