Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Get an iptv.

For the love of god, these threads.
    Thanks for your kind words

Re: Streams for today please?

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Thanks for your kind words
    ;)

I'd definitely look at an iptv. One I've got is 2 for 100 quid or 60 quid, older in I had was 50 and I'm not sure of the price but I've used his services before C1C9F2C7 also does an excellent one he posts on here he's definitely worth messaging his iptv service is very good

;)

I'd definitely look at an iptv. One I've got is 2 for 100 quid or 60 quid, older in I had was 50 and I'm not sure of the price but I've used his services before C1C9F2C7 also does an excellent one he posts on here he's definitely worth messaging his iptv service is very good
    and now for a non-wanker response

this seems ok for now.

https://daddylive.fun/stream/stream-157.php

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post

this seems ok for now.

Cheers

this seems ok for now.

Oh bore off.

Links get posted every single week.

Bookmark them. That's not me being a wanker it's just common sense.

this seems ok for now.

What should I click once on the link. Sorry for the stupid question but these links never work for me. It just keeps saying I’ve won something or about a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    What should I click once on the link. Sorry for the stupid question but these links never work for me. It just keeps saying I’ve won something or about a virus.
    The ads are either very annoying or unbearable on most of these sites. Get an Adblocker (the one I use is here for google chrome). But any adblocker should be good enough really.

If you don't want to download an adblocker. Then you will have to work your way through closing the ads without accidently clicking one...I wouldn't advise that if you are unsure of yourself.

That being said..This one was good but has got really poor suddenly. They do fix them on this site but its hit and miss unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    click once on the link and it should work, close down any additional windows that it tries to open

The ads are either very annoying or unbearable on most of these sites. Get an Adblocker (the one I use is here for google chrome). But any adblocker should be good enough really.

If you don't want to download an adblocker. Then you will have to work your way through closing the ads without accidently clicking one...I wouldn't advise that if you are unsure of yourself.
    Add blocker stops me from receiving the video

Dembe is right though if you're going to watch the games often get the IPTV.

Thank you, got it.

ad blocker hasnt stopped any streams for me. I guess it does matter which one you use.

btw refresh that stream if it has stopped for you. Seems to be fixed again

;)

I've got an iptv stick for my telly. I have no idea how I get matches onto that unless they're on sky or bt sports

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    I've got an iptv stick for my telly. I have no idea how I get matches onto that unless they're on sky or bt sports
    You will have a menu on there with options such as sports, music documentary etc even stuff like American sports on some. Mine has "epl" "Scottish football" abs "ifollow" on the side menu.

You usually have to refresh it on the day of the game to update the games. I've just put cardiff and a few other channels in my favourites.

Sure if you describe your setup on here you'll get pointed in the right direction

You will have a menu on there with options such as sports, music documentary etc even stuff like American sports on some. Mine has "epl" "Scottish football" abs "ifollow" on the side menu.

You usually have to refresh it on the day of the game to update the games. I've just put cardiff and a few other channels in my favourites.

Sure if you describe your setup on here you'll get pointed in the right direction
    On holiday at the moment but will do just that when back. Ta for heads up

On holiday at the moment but will do just that when back. Ta for heads up
    No problem.

Any issues PM blooburd

Nah, send us a pm and I will try my best to talk you through it

what a waste of time streams are all this fuss to watch buffering rings stick to the radio

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    what a waste of time streams are all this fuss to watch buffering rings stick to the radio

Am back from holiday and have found what you had mentioned. Hadn't ever paid much attention to that segment before but definitely will try it next match day.

Much appreciated

Am back from holiday and have found what you had mentioned. Hadn't ever paid much attention to that segment before but definitely will try it next match day.

Much appreciated
    Glad it's worked out for you.

If nothing pops up on the day try a quick refresh mate

Hope the holiday was good. I'm in dire need of one

Holy thread revival, Batman!
    Just wondering if today's game will be found anywhere. This season has been quite good for streaming, in that I've managed to watch the majority of games that I haven't been able to get to. Just a few more to go, so if anyone finds a good one for today (Sheff Utd), post it up here.