+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big day for Wrexham

Big day for Wrexham

Solid 1-0 win followed by Stockport unexpectedly losing at home.

Wrexham are still a point behind and they've played a game more but Stockport still have to go to the Racecourse. Game on!

Re: Big day for Wrexham

Hated Wrexham Trundle times but find it hard not to look out for their results atm.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Hated Wrexham Trundle times but find it hard not to look out for their results atm.
    I despised them when Gary Bennett played for them. Would love to see them go up now though

Still think Wrexham will regret that defeat by Woking last weekend

Hope Wrexham can do it. It will be good to have four clubs back in the Football League. I guess it all depends on how they do when they play Stockport at home

No time for Wrexham ….especially after incidents In Belgium in 1990.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Tell me more...

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Tell me more...
    When Wrexham went out of the league I remember asking a question on here about how we felt, as City fans, about it, mentioning that a few City fans I knew personally were delighted by it. By and large virtually everyone who replied were sad to see Wrexham go down and those with a dislike for the club were in a very small minority.

Get money on them winning League 2 next season

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    32 years ago?

If they do go up they’ll probably make a film of it lol 🎥 🍿

Another big day for Wrexham again today. Stockport are away at Chesterfield (6th), while Wrexham are at Boreham Wood (9th). The title could go down to the last game. And yes, there will be a tv series about this. Let's be honest, that's where the money for the likes of Ollie Palmer is coming from. Good luck to 'em, I say. I hope they go up.

Good crowd / atmosphere at Chesterfield, must be 8k to 10k in

Trying to switch between the Stockport game and County at Port Vale - Newport 1-0 up and playing well.

Stockport 1 up. Pelanty. Very good officiating.

Stockport take the lead from a penalty, Wrexham still at 0-0.

What was the borham wood straight red for?

Wrexham 1 up, but Stockport are cruising. Chesterfield have no threat.

Boreham Wood equalise against Wrexham.

Never understand taking your best player off even at 1-0 when the other side are down to 10 men, understand Mullin is probably tired but just breaks concentration and gives the indication the game is done

Stockport win, Wrexham draw - they’ve just not been good enough in their last two away matches.

Wrexham have desperately struggled to get out of this division. I hope they don’t blow it again. Really disappointing to concede against a team down to ten man for over half the match. Wrexham had more support there than Boreham Wood too.

Surely play offs for Wrexham now. Even if they do beat Stockport next week stockport will still be top with a game in hand.

Stockport need just 4 points from last 12 to make it mathematical. Shame as Wrexham have been presented with the chances but they've fluffed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Surely play offs for Wrexham now. Even if they do beat Stockport next week stockport will still be top with a game in hand.
    From what I saw of Stockport in their Cup run, they look like worthy champions. A better footballing side than Wrexham IMHO.

They are Welsh the area has given some good Welsh talent, I'll be hoping they do it.