+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big day for Wrexham

Re: Big day for Wrexham

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Stockport win, Wrexham draw - they’ve just not been good enough in their last two away matches.
    You would have thought that being a man up after 28 minutes that they could have squeezed a narrow win out of Boreham Wood. I hope they don't blow it in the play offs!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Shame as Wrexham have been presented with the chances but they've fluffed them.
    Slightly harsh as Wrexham are top of the form table over the last 8, 10 and 12 games. Truth is they had too much to do and have done pretty well in getting as close as they have. They were 11 points adrift after defeat at Torquay and have won 12 and drawn 3 of their last 16, scoring more goals than any other side in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    From what I saw of Stockport in their Cup run, they look like worthy champions. A better footballing side than Wrexham IMHO.
    They didn’t show that today. The game against Chesterfield was really poor. A pelanty decided it, can’t remember the Chesterfield goalkeeper having to make a save but neither side showed anything of note.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    They didn’t show that today. The game against Chesterfield was really poor. A pelanty decided it, can’t remember the Chesterfield goalkeeper having to make a save but neither side showed anything of note.
    To be fair, we’re at the stage of the season now where it’s all about the result for teams at both ends of leagues, but I agree with Monkfish, from what I’ve seen of the two teams this season (and it’s not that much), Stockport have been the easier on the eye.