+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taylor v Serrano-What a Fight!

Taylor v Serrano-What a Fight!

Take a look if you like a dust up, Brutal stuff. How Taylor survived the 5th is unbelievable.

Re: Taylor v Serrano-What a Fight!

Maybe it's me but I just don't like seeing the spectacle of women trying to knock each other's lights out, even though you have to respect their boxing skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Maybe it's me but I just don't like seeing the spectacle of women trying to knock each other's lights out, even though you have to respect their boxing skills.
    Hear, hear, I find it distasteful.

wow!

Unbelievable fight. To recover from the 5th and win the fight was seriously impressive! Two seriously tough women!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Dutch View Post
    Unbelievable fight. To recover from the 5th and win the fight was seriously impressive! Two seriously tough women!
    Yup, incredible recovery. She was in huge trouble. Testament to her dedication and fitness levels. I think that Taylor did enough, although i wouldn't have complained if a draw had been called. Taylor's shots were cleaner in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Here here. Absolutely distasteful as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Jesus I hope they don't find out

Nor me

If grown women want to fight, let them fight. They’d batter most of the men that find it uncomfortable to watch 🤷*♂️

it's called equality chaps

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Jesus I hope they don't find out

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    If grown women want to fight, let them fight. They’d batter most of the men that find it uncomfortable to watch 🤷*♂️
    I suspect they would batter ALL the men who find it uncomfortable to watch but that's not really the point. Probably an age thing but it was the norm to treat a woman as a lady and not admire her ability to brawl and indulge in a slugfest with other women.

Concur with the points above.

Boxing can be brutal enough watching grown men trying to punch each other's lights out, but the fairer sex...
    Disgusting just about sums it up for me.

Jeez h christ...what a bunch of male chauvanist pigs on this site. You're all well happy to watch the ladies TRY to play football but then get out of your comfort zone when they go for it.

fairer sex!!.You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Women can do whatever they want without your permission

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Jeez h christ...what a bunch of male chauvanist pigs on this site. You're all well happy to watch the ladies TRY to play football but then get out of your comfort zone when they go for it.

Dear me, I think you've taken ignorance to another level. Male chauvinism is displaying gender superiority, not expressing feelings that are shared by the majority of women themselves regarding their own sex boxing.

Nobody on here is denying women the right to do whatever they want and if you're happy to see them beat the living daylights out of each other then good for you. But don't give us all this bullsh*t virtue signalling regarding women's rights when the narrative has nothing to do with that.

It's a generational thing I think, I'd take a punt that everyone with that point of view here is over 50. It's like a tattoo thread that was on here before with some guys saying women shouldn't get them

expressing feelings that are shared by the majority of women themselves regarding their own sex boxing.
    what's your source for this mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Take a look if you like a dust up, Brutal stuff. How Taylor survived the 5th is unbelievable.
    I’ve had better fights with my missus !

Family, friends, ex-work colleagues. I've yet to meet any who actually like to see women fighting. Which is not the same as accepting that if women want to fight they have the right to do so.

Dear me, I think you've taken ignorance to another level. A.Male chauvinism is displaying gender superiority, not expressing feelings that are shared by the majority of women themselves regarding their own sex boxing.

B Nobody on here is denying women the right to do whatever they want and if you're happy to see them beat the living daylights out of each other then good for you. C.But don't give us all this bullsh*t virtue signalling regarding women's rights when the narrative has nothing to do with that.
    A duh!
    B yes they are
    C please be a woman

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's a generational thing I think, I'd take a punt that everyone with that point of view here is over 50. It's like a tattoo thread that was on here before with some guys saying women shouldn't get them
    I somewhat agree. But at near 60 i've managed to broaden my horizons. Let people do what they want even if that means on them agreeing to bash the shite out of eachother. We got MMA and there are women there too

WTF??

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    WTF??
    you dont agree? if you don't stand in the ring with one of those ladies

I somewhat agree. But at near 60 i've managed to broaden my horizons. Let people do what they want even if that means on them agreeing to bash the shite out of eachother. We got MMA and there are women there too
    You and Delmbox are really showing a lack of intelligence in this thread. Surprising.