Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
1). We beat Luton on their own ground this season, last November.
2). Luton haven't been beaten on 32 occasions out of 44 this season, so we are not the only ones to struggle finding a way to get points off them this year.
All of which may carry some weight were it not for Bristol City, Bournemouth, West Brom, Reading, Middlesbrough, QPR, Hull, Sheffield United, Blackburn, Fulham and Swansea. The opening post in this thread is not based on opinions, but facts, as is the one I mentioned about a win rate of less than one in three in sixty home matches.

There are a few on here who are always moaning about City (I’m sure you’d put me in that category), but, come on, the figures are woeful - you’re welcome to try and find a club with a worse home record in the Football League over the past sixty games than us, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you couldn’t.

Playing the happy clapper and making out supporters have no right to be critical of what we’ve had to endure this season is pathetic - people aren’t just moaning for the sake of it here, TLG has put in context how the 21/22 season compares to all of the others since 1920 and it’s been dreadful - there’s no other word for it.