+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Port Vale v County

Port Vale v County

2-1 to County. Bit of a feisty game, no quarter given but entertaining. 2 very good goals from County as well.

Re: Port Vale v County

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    2-1 to County. Bit of a feisty game, no quarter given but entertaining. 2 very good goals from County as well.
    Leaving a little bit late are Cewnty. Pity, I for one, would have welcomed them stepping up a division

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Leaving a little bit late are Cewnty. Pity, I for one, would have welcomed them stepping up a division
    And me got a lot if good friends who I admire sticking with the Cwnty I do wonder if we'd see the same loyalty if we fell as low as they did ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And me got a lot if good friends who I admire sticking with the Cwnty I do wonder if we'd see the same loyalty if we fell as low as they did ?
    I've had a few workmates over the years who have supported Cewntry through the exceedingly bad times. Also, in the mid 70s when City were playing away my dad would occasionally take me to Somerton Park. Guess they ahve always been my 2nd team

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    They brought about 300 fans to us in 1988 when they were falling out of the league. I don’t think we’d ever get that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    It's already too late for County. But Port Vale were two wins from automatic, now if they lose at Exeter on Saturday (Exeter will be champions if they win) Vale could easily miss out on the play offs.