+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FT: DERBY COUNTY 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: DERBY COUNTY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Glad about that then....not that he's injured...just the reason....
    Didn't watch any stream today.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    This is officially the silliest post on this thread. I really don't get what is the matter with some people.
    I simply asked a question as to the reason why he was subbed....what is wrong with that?

A win, against a relegated team with a lashed together squad. Up to 18th. Thanks goodness that season is over.

Re: FT: DERBY COUNTY 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Nice to finish with a win anyway

nice for Eli king to make his mark too

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I simply asked a question as to the reason why he was subbed....what is wrong with that?
    No one is allowed an opinion by Obergruppenfuhrer David Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Trouble is, you didn't do that did you. I would read your post again if I were you. Trying to be clever.

How did NG get on in midfield.

Great to end the season on a win abs King to get an assist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    No one is allowed an opinion by Obergruppenfuhrer David Michael
    Every day you outdo yourself and prove once again what a nasty piece of work you really are. How about just confining yourself to commenting on football matters, rather than personally attacking people and accusing them of being Nazi’s. And whats with the made up names as well ? Do you get some perverse gratification out of it or just like making yourself feel important. You act like a spoilt child and to be honest probably are one.

Trouble is, you didn't do that did you. I would read your post again if I were you. Trying to be clever.
    Ummm.....here is my question as posted...:

"Why has he subbed the sub Isaak Davies after 15 minutes on the field? Was he injured or does SM think he's a hindrance?

Is that not a question?....two in fact - perfectly legitimate.

I'll not reply to any further comments on this - I am sure others can judge the right to ask.

Logic indicates that questions were asked.

"Why has he subbed the sub Isaak Davies after 15 minutes on the field?" - question regarding the substitution of the sub.
    "Was he injured or does SM think he's a hindrance?" - question regarding the rationale behind the substitution, using a previous example of similar happening.

"Really bad management if not injured....to do this again." - an opinion.

Logic therefore indicates the overall tone of the post was questioning the substitution of Davies with an opinion predicated upon one possible reason.

Every day you outdo yourself and prove once again what a nasty piece of work you really are. How about just confining yourself to commenting on football matters, rather than personally attacking people and accusing them of being Nazi’s. And whats with the made up names as well ? Do you get some perverse gratification out of it or just like making yourself feel important. You act like a spoilt child and to be honest probably are one.
    Touched a nerve have I David Michael?

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    That really was class from King
    It was, brilliant piece of play. Very composed, especially considering his age and lack of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    It was, brilliant piece of play. Very composed, especially considering his age and lack of experience.
    Very good and great movement from Hugill. Really hope we can get him back although media seems to think unlikely. He’s a much better player than I thought before he came in.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Logic indicates that questions were asked.

"Why has he subbed the sub Isaak Davies after 15 minutes on the field?" - question regarding the substitution of the sub.
    "Was he injured or does SM think he's a hindrance?" - question regarding the rationale behind the substitution, using a previous example of similar happening.

"Really bad management if not injured....to do this again." - an opinion.

Logic therefore indicates the overall tone of the post was questioning the substitution of Davies with an opinion predicated upon one possible reason.
    Logic would indicate that before you comment on two other peoples posts, you should at least read them. He wasn't just asking if Davies was injured when he was taken off, he was speculating, conjecturing and giving his opinion on the situation (based on no information at all), as you yourself have stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Touched a nerve have I David Michael?
    Ok then, if you want to carry on calling me those names, I will call you Shirley Temple. Fair enough ?

Some class chants this afternoon thanks to City's ever creative support. Best was directed at the blow up doll. Suffice to say, it involved Wayne Rooney.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    How did NG get on in midfield.

Great to end the season on a win abs King to get an assist.
    He was our man of the match according to the Wales Online markings.

Logic would indicate that before you comment on two other peoples posts, you should at least read them. He wasn't just asking if Davies was injured when he was taken off, he was speculating, conjecturing and giving his opinion on the situation (based on no information at all), as you yourself have stated.
    Logic indicates the posts were read given the detailed response.

Indeed, if you'd actually read my post, you'd have determined the opinion was predicated on one outcome arising from a possible response to a question; a question pertinent given Morison having already subbed off Davies as sub once before this season.

Logic indicates that through analysis of your posts, you seem to be, as the hip kids would say, butthurt at anything you deem to be criticism of the club or manager, whoever that may be at the time.

Ok then, if you want to carry on calling me those names, I will call you Shirley Temple. Fair enough ?
    Sounds good to me Dave

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He was our man of the match according to the Wales Online markings.
    The line up seemed odd but most with sense thought he must be trying something new so glad it’s worked out.

How did Ng do in midfield?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    How did Ng do in midfield?
    Ok. A tendency to dwell on the ball and get out muscled at times. Also, guilty of making short passes to team mates and putting them under pressure. But...that's the Cardiff way. A very frustrating first half. If City do half season tickets, I'd buy one for the second half. Rarely worth turning up for the first half, as was the case yesterday.

Ng will get murdered in midfield if played there on a regular basis. Ironic that Morison has stated several times this season you won’t see him putting square pegs in round holes and we won’t see a Bacuna at right back kind of selection under him but that’s absolutely no different to playing NG in midfield.

Colwill on the bench and NG in midfield. Nonsensical.