+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Starmer will be investigated by Durham Police ( crazy why now )

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Starmer will be investigated by Durham Police ( crazy why now )

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It is getting more and more ridiculous. Why Starmer thinks that 'falling on his sword' will put pressure on BJ to do the same, is a mystery. Just let it happen, get fined, take the flack, and neither Starmer or BJ - or anyone close to them - will EVER raise the subject again !

I dont get it, I know Starmer / Labour will say its due to him being honourable etc etc

If they think by him going it will mean they can score points over the tories during the next decade they must be mad, as the whole scenario I listed it just crazy and as time goes on most will think that ( unless you are a member of CCMB )

but if the Labour Party thought he was the man to make the UK better ( and he could well be ) , then just apologise and move on, Give the guy a chance to make difference ( same goes for Raynor )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I dont get it, I know Starmer / Labour will say its due to him being honourable etc etc

If they think by him going it will mean they can score points over the tories during the next decade they must be mad, as the whole scenario I listed it just crazy and as time goes on most will think that ( unless you are a member of CCMB )

but if the Labour Party thought he was the man to make the UK better ( and he could well be ) , then just apologise and move on, Give the guy a chance to make difference ( same goes for Raynor )
    There was a time when the moderators shipped any post with a whiff of political smell to the Politics Board, Guess they are on their hols!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Why apologise? He says hes done no wrong.

If thats found not to be true he should resign and he said he will.

Honourable not sure if thats the right word but definitely if fined the right thing to do.

Im pretty certain hes not getting fined though.