+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: May 7th, 2012. Ten years ago today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: May 7th, 2012. Ten years ago today

I didn't want red I didn't want to buy anything red all I knew was it was for a limited time.
    I'm not knocking anyone who gave up or who kept going.
    All I know is a few that bought the red shirts don't go anymore and a few that stopped going have come back and a few that didn't have not come back.
    All I can say for myself at the time was when we lost it still hurt and when we won it still felt great.
    If it didn't I would have given up

Re: May 7th, 2012. Ten years ago today

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I didn't want red I didn't want to buy anything red all I knew was it was for a limited time.
    I'm not knocking anyone who gave up or who kept going.
    All I know is a few that bought the red shirts don't go anymore and a few that stopped going have come back and a few that didn't have not come back.
    All I can say for myself at the time was when we lost it still hurt and when we won it still felt great.
    If it didn't I would have given up

^^^^ this

I didnt buy anything red, though my mum got me a car sticker ( well its on suction cups ) as she does every year, this year it was in Red

we were still Cardiff City, still the same fans , in the grand scheme of things nothing had changed in that aspect, we just played in a different colour shirt ( which was wrong )