+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: May 7th, 2012. Ten years ago today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: May 7th, 2012. Ten years ago today

Wasn't it down as someone's first post and lots of speculation of who it was - wrongly berated/abused at the time if I remember rightly

Shit period in our history but personally I don't think anyone was wrong or right whatever they decided to do in terms of going/not going - it was a personal decision

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Wasn't it down as someone's first post and lots of speculation of who it was - wrongly berated/abused at the time if I remember rightly

Shit period in our history but personally I don't think anyone was wrong or right whatever they decided to do in terms of going/not going - it was a personal decision
    The chap who wrote that post sadly isn’t with us any more. Huge city fan, used to run supporters coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post
    The chap who wrote that post sadly isn’t with us any more. Huge city fan, used to run supporters coaches.
    wasn;t it straight after an away game at west ham if my memory serves me correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    wasn;t it straight after an away game at west ham if my memory serves me correct ?
    West Ham, the play-off semi defeat at Upton Park. I nearly threw your brother off the bus on the way home because I thought it was nonsense being circulated by an old adversary of mine but he wouldn't stop talking about it. Boy, was I wrong.