+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wall to wall football today.

Wall to wall football today.

Starting at 12.30 with Wrexham v Stockport (a win for Stockport and they’ve won the league), followed by Arsenal v Leeds, who must be breathing a little easier after Burnley’s defeat yesterday, Man City v Newcastle, MKDons v Wycombe in the Play Offs at 6.30 and the Madrid derby at 8 - anyone going to be watching all of them?

Re: Wall to wall football today.

Just the 8pm kick off for me, Atletico have already refused to do a guard of honour for the league champions

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Starting at 12.30 with Wrexham v Stockport (a win for Stockport and they’ve won the league), followed by Arsenal v Leeds, who must be breathing a little easier after Burnley’s defeat yesterday, Man City v Newcastle, MKDons v Wycombe in the Play Offs at 6.30 and the Madrid derby at 8 - anyone going to be watching all of them?
    And for those without subscriptions there's West ham v arsenal in the WSL at 12 on bbc 2.

wrexham game and the mk dons

Wrexham v Stockport and Leicester v Everton. Would love to see Wrexham get back into the football league, and Everton to go down to the Championship.

It was much the same yesterday (Saturday). Started around noon, and was still watching football at nearly midnight, though I did take a break for my tea.

Not for the first time recently, I find myself thinking Wrexham have modelled their playing style on us.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not for the first time recently, I find myself thinking Wrexham have modelled their playing style on us.
    Well that’s them fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Well that’s them fecked.
    They’ve improved since then and are 2-0 up at half time - although Mullin looked offside, he took the second goal superbly, he’s too good for that league.

Stockport were much the better side for the first twenty minutes or so though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just the 8pm kick off for me, Atletico have already refused to do a guard of honour for the league champions

Jesus. That's ****ing pathetic. If I was an Athletico fan I'd be embarrassed.

Leeds 2-0 down and down to 10 after 30 minutes

Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Leeds 2-0 down and down to 10 after 30 minutes

Oh dear.
    Would Drameh be able to play for Leeds now our season is over? Not sure he could.

Man City certainly looked like Champions elect today - 5-0 against Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Jesus. That's ****ing pathetic. If I was an Athletico fan I'd be embarrassed.
    Wouldn't want us to give anyone a guard of honour, let alone Swansea or Bristol. Good for them.

Now for those shitebags MK Dons v Wycombe, fair play Ainsworth does look like a pub band lead singer

Good game so far, MK Dons 1-0 up and looking capable of overturning their first leg deficit.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    Now for those shitebags MK Dons v Wycombe, fair play Ainsworth does look like a pub band lead singer
    It's actually his evening job, lead sing in the Cold Blooded Hearts rock band

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's actually his evening job, lead sing in the Cold Blooded Hearts rock band
    I know, but he’s definitely trying too hard

Joe Jacobson has had his hands with the young Canadian winger he’s marking, but he made a brilliant block tackle to keep his team ahead in the tie - still 1-0 with fifteen minutes to go.

Caveman’s done it again.