+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jonny owen talksport radio show topic today- pitch invasions-few city mentions already!

Jonny owen talksport radio show topic today- pitch invasions-few city mentions already!

Jonny is asking people what pitch invasions they have been part of after the Bristol rovers one yesterday.

What entries would you all have?

Re: Jonny owen talksport radio show topic today- pitch invasions-few city mentions already!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Jonny is asking people what pitch invasions they have been part of after the Bristol rovers one yesterday.

Gloucester City away FA Cup

Bedlam

Re: Jonny owen talksport radio show topic today- pitch invasions-few city mentions already!

Ps I'm fully aware talksport is generally sh!ye but I do enjoy the jonny owen show.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Fulham 1993

More than I care to remember.

Are coach car parks one of the same ?

Orient away 88…..carnage chasing West Ham fans out of the ground

For some reason last game of the season at home to Barnet.
    Don't know why I remember that for any significance.

I remember there was a pitch invasion for Eddie Newtons loan coming to an end

Swansea away around 85.

Hundreds invaded from behind the goal opposite where our main gathering was.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post

Ninian Park, May 22nd 1976 Wales v Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Swansea away around 85.

Hundreds invaded from behind the goal opposite where our main gathering was.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I remember there was a pitch invasion for Eddie Newtons loan coming to an end
    Yes that's the type of thing we talking about!

A 4-2 Friday night win at Colchester, our fans on the pitch after every goal it seemed like. Nigh on a full invasion for Neil Matthews’ cracker.

First Team

Enfield. Aithough less of an invasion and more of getting away from the crush .

Idiots the lot of them.

torquay

I remember a half arsed pitch invasion for some reason in Ninian Park. Rumour was there was an invasion to happen, about four of us ran on from Block A, got as far as Andy Legg, realised it was a bad idea and headed back to my seat. 😅

Still can’t remember why.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    A 4-2 Friday night win at Colchester, our fans on the pitch after every goal it seemed like. Nigh on a full invasion for Neil Matthews’ cracker.
    Being a massive knobber at that time, I was one of the knobheads who took part in that due to an influx of Stella and nursing a thick lip some West Ham fan and given me before the game.

Easily recognisable due to my clothing choice for the evening too.

Got home early hours on a Saturday morning, still under the influence of alcohol and acid to receive a severe bollocking from my mother who had conveniently seen HTV news.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Orient away 88…..carnage chasing West Ham fans out of the ground
    Was interesting in Paddington after the game , Middlesbrough were around after playing Reading …..

Was that a League cup game on August Bank Holiday in the early 80s? That was mental. I think they had one fan left in their end 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Was interesting in Paddington after the game , Middlesbrough were around after playing Reading …..
    West Ham v Chelsea was also in that day but called off for some really strange reason on the day….hence groups of West Ham fans coming to orient and Chelsea in Paddington. Felt nice to get home that day

I think we needed to win to get to Wembley didn’t we ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think we needed to win to get to Wembley didn’t we ?
    Yeah we did.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Yeah we did.
    And in true CCFC style ......we didn't