+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The first Dr Who you’ve never heard of before?

Re: The first Dr Who you’ve never heard of before?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ncuti Gatwa
    I have it on good authority that he gets three cybermen to take the knee in Episode 3, probably not for you!

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    never heard of him, so never seen him act.
    He's Who, not Who's he.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond View Post
    I hate how they feel compelled to say the new one is a 'person of colour'

I hate how the media love to make ordinary things about colour or race or religion. It's almost if the people who control the media have some agenda.
    My mate keeps banging on about this and ranting on about so many more coloured people appearing in adverts on the telly. He shut up when I told him to get a life; poor bleeder doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    My mate keeps banging on about this and ranting on about so many more coloured people appearing in adverts on the telly. He shut up when I told him to get a life; poor bleeder doesn't know his arse from his elbow.
    What your mate is banging on about sounds like a completely different thing altogether from Sir Sydney's post.

I must admit I'm with the Diamond here, I too dislike the way these things are presented and talked about.
    It is simply a box ticking exercise, "look at us we're so current", which I reckon grates with some people of colour and some women too.