+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Isaak Davies

Isaak Davies

Just gone on holiday according to his Insta, I’m assuming he can be that badly injured then ?

Re: Isaak Davies

Been on the beach for a month

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Just gone on holiday according to his Insta, I’m assuming he can be that badly injured then ?
    Hope he has a great holiday he's deserved it

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Gone to Lourdes apparently....

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Gone to Lourdes apparently....
    I didn't know he liked cricket

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I didn't know he liked cricket
    It's a dreadlock holiday

Wales Online reporting that he’s going to miss most of our pre season - he’s not with the first team squad in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Wales Online reporting that he’s going to miss most of our pre season - he’s not with the first team squad in Scotland.

Isaak Davies' knee injury is set to sideline him for the majority of pre-season, WalesOnline understands.

The young striker was called up to Wales' under-21s squad in the summer but had to withdraw due to injury. The timescale put on the injury at the time was around 12 weeks, which it is understood will take us up to the start of the season.

Whether his rehabilitation goes better than planned and he can sneak in before the season begins is a possibility, however missing the chance to train properly with his new team-mates and take on board the new playing style Steve Morison will likely try to implement will be a disadvantage.

Davies was in the building last week when the players reported for their first day back but is not currently in Scotland with the rest of the squad.

The 20-year-old will want to kick on next season after enjoying a breakthrough.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rward-24363595 last year.

probably need at least another two strikers,what we got ain't good enough,don't know how we get better with no money though. hmmm

I must be lost...is this a football thread?

Gutted for him. The knee, not the holiday.

Felt like he changed some of the games when he came on last season. Hopefully he can still play a big part of the season because we need all the help we can get in those attacking areas.