+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VE Day

Re: VE Day

got me thinking and maybe a idea to force onto the mrs

a royal battenburg, red Marzipan ( I bet you can dye marzipan ) and white and blue sponge in the middle

I loves this place I do

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We should all be grateful to the sacrifices that men and women have made for us

But like the clap the nhs bollocks its all bullshit really

More people will be pouncing around for the Queen than collecting money to help injured soldiers or build a new hospital

It's all union jack bollocks
    Have you ever had the clap , its awful

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    got me thinking and maybe a idea to force onto the mrs

a royal battenburg, red Marzipan ( I bet you can dye marzipan ) and white and blue sponge in the middle

I loves this place I do
    Battenberg cake has it's origins in royal history, German as well. What a head **** for the 'celebrations' that could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Battenberg cake has it's origins in royal history, German as well. What a head **** for the 'celebrations' that could be.
    Not really, Deutschland Uber Alles could well be the back up anthem given the heritage of the royal family.

so no-one on here had a afternoon tea then

most on here used to day to rekindle their hatred of Maggie, The queen and the union flag, well, hope you enjoyed the day however you spent it
    They love an old Maggie , Union Jack , Afternoon Tea ,and a well buttered Scone rant , you certainly know how to push some folks buttons .

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Wroclaw for me. Should do the trick.
    Don't get too smug. I flew over to Austria on the morning of Lady Di's fatal accident - and it was wall to wall on Austrian TV too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I just like battenburg

though speaking to my wife, its hard to make " white sponge " , so its going to be white ( well natural colour ) marzipan with red and blue cake

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    They love an old Maggie , Union Jack , Afternoon Tea ,and a well buttered Scone rant , you certainly know how to push some folks buttons .

it appears so at least the rant was on here not outside the local supermarket which might scare people

it appears so at least the rant was on here not outside the local supermarket which might scare people
    I dont think they are let out unaccompanied

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I dont think they are let out unaccompanied
    thankfully our care system in the UK is fairly decent otherwise it would be carnage

When it comes to the royals, the only answer is bayonets in my opinion. They are vermin. But can't believe the poor bloke has got so much stick for a quiet VE day lunch with his family.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    When it comes to the royals, the only answer is bayonets in my opinion. They are vermin. But can't believe the poor bloke has got so much stick for a quiet VE day lunch with his family.
    I think it was only a couple of posts back that the poor bloke was celebrating how much he had pushed some folks buttons in this thread, but don't let that temper your sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    They love me really, as I said above / or elsewhere, it stops them ranting outside supermarkets and scaring normal folk, when the Royals are asking for Nominations for good outstanding people to get MBE's, you can always put my name forward for all the work I do keeping " ranting loon's " off the street

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think it was only a couple of posts back that the poor bloke was celebrating how much he had pushed some folks buttons in this thread, but don't let that temper your sympathy.
    Purely in jest