+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haaland to City

Re: Haaland to City

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Whenever I saw Phil Jones I thought he was going to be a brilliant player

Whenever I saw Harry Maguire I thought Sean Morrison was a far better player
    I thought Van Morrison was a better player.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Erm it’s been touched on on this thread with the ‘City’ in the title. We know that we are the City on this board. Anyway which United are you referring to?…..Sorry for pulling you up but it is Messageboard Law.
    Sorry been living in Stockport too long

I thought Van Morrison was a better player.
    My local Morrison car park is a better player

Erm it’s been touched on on this thread with the ‘City’ in the title. We know that we are the City on this board. Anyway which United are you referring to?…..Sorry for pulling you up but it is Messageboard Law.
    Messageboard law? I know you're being factitious, but why do Man City suddenly own "City". What about Leicester City? Norwich City? And more importantly, Cardiff City? If I said to you I was "going down the City" a couple of weeks ago would you assume I was going to the Etihad? Don't pander. It's weak as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Messageboard law? I know you're being factitious, but why do Man City suddenly own "City". What about Leicester City? Norwich City? And more importantly, Cardiff City? If I said to you I was "going down the City" a couple of weeks ago would you assume I was going to the Etihad? Don't pander. It's weak as ****.
    Take another look at what splott parker said!

He's saying that on this messageboard, City only means Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

I don’t think Man Utd are referred to as ‘United’ on Sheffield United, Newcastle United, Colchester United etc messageboards or by their fans in conversation. You have hit the nail on the head with one thing though, I’ve not heard any other ‘City’ club referred to as ‘The City’ which maybe unique to us.

Haaland to City. Its true. I saw him down the bay.

Surely calling any team other than Cardiff “City” is worthy of a temporary ban.