+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Trust..CCFC big row brewing

Re: Trust..CCFC big row brewing

Great response from the trust, very dignified.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Great response from the trust, very dignified.
    I thought it was

Could the original letter have been shorter and better compiled ?

Of course but unless someone else wants to step up to the plate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    So, in your view the Trust is a Trust. Fair enough but I'm not entirely sure that the "Trusts" response precisely contradicts the club's view as it states they are recognised as a group by the Football Supporters Association since it ceased to be a formal Mutual Society (whatever that means) and they are in the final stages of registration as a formal Community Society. No where does the "Trust" seem to actually deny that they are not a Trust but there is ambiguity because of the language used. In essence the club's original response (statement) is not "bollocks" in my view but is only "bollocks" in respect of the disrespect it shows to a group of fans.
    For clarification the Cardiff City Supporters Trust was the trading name for the Cardiff City Supporters Society Ltd. When this limited company was deregistered in 2016 the trading name continued but as a group with a common interest rather than a Company.There are disadvantages to being deregistered thus the Trust is in the final stages of registering again. I’m confused about the indication that we were a mutual society.....of course we were because we were part of the FCA mutual register. However we were always listed as a community society which is what we were and what we aim to be again.
    The reason for the deregistration was simply because accounts etc, although properly done were not sent to the FCA and reminders from FCA we’re not received because we had not updated our registered office address with them. Sloppy admin really and that was all

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    For clarification the Cardiff City Supporters Trust was the trading name for the Cardiff City Supporters Society Ltd. When this limited company was deregistered in 2016 the trading name continued but as a group with a common interest rather than a Company.There are disadvantages to being deregistered thus the Trust is in the final stages of registering again. I’m confused about the indication that we were a mutual society.....of course we were because we were part of the FCA mutual register. However we were always listed as a community society which is what we were and what we aim to be again.
    The reason for the deregistration was simply because accounts etc, although properly done were not sent to the FCA and reminders from FCA we’re not received because we had not updated our registered office address with them. Sloppy admin really and that was all
    Well that's it then . You will be shot at dawn .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well that's it then . You will be shot at dawn .
    Why Dawn ? Is she a trust member ?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Think you and the Gunman are making it out to be a ‘unique’ situation.
    I don't think it's a unique situation, but it's obviously a very different situation to that of a cinema-goer.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Why Dawn ? Is she a trust member ?
    Ah, memories, up the crack of Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I have a generally favourable view of the trust, and I've got no doubt that a lot of the criticism of the club is entirely warranted.
    However, writing an open letter to someone's boss complaining about a lack of response is probably not the best way of cultivating an ongoing relationship.
    if someone did that to my boss I would understandably be pissed off.
    I guess that it probably came out of frustration at a lack of engagement, but there are probably better ways of going about things.

I'm not really a fan of open letters in general tbh, they always come across as a bit self-important.
    People have complained about a lack of engagement and openness from the club for years. It isn't going to change while Tan is in charge unless something is done. They don't care and are embarrassed by this being made public. Perhaps it might actually help, especially given the justified backlash to their statement.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Ah, memories, up the crack of Dawn.
    Great club 18-30 advert of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    People have complained about a lack of engagement and openness from the club for years. It isn't going to change while Tan is in charge unless something is done. They don't care and are embarrassed by this being made public. Perhaps it might actually help, especially given the justified backlash to their statement.
    I doubt that they are embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Best post so far 👍
    👏👏👏👏👏👏

New rumours circulating ..

What are the new rumours Stan?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    New rumours circulating ..
    Rumours circulated by the man you claim to hate, but you hang on his every word all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Rumours circulated by the man you claim to hate, but you hang on his every word all the same.

What the **** are you on about?
    I was told in work there were new rumours circulating i don't know what though

What the **** are you on about? I was told in work there were new rumours circulating i don't know what though

Who do you think you're fooling?

And you didn’t ask?

And you didn’t ask?
    No, he didn't. Instead he came on here and bumped a thread that had dropped off the board three days ago.

I heard that Fleetwood Mac are making Rumours 2.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    No, he didn't. Instead he came on here and bumped a thread that had dropped off the board three days ago.
    I’d still be in work grilling the bugger for info

You were offered some info on the club you support, yet didn't get to find out. Then you post on here that there are rumours circulating. Give yer ****ing head a wobble, Stanley

I’d still be in work grilling the bugger for info
    Harsh, maybe a Chinese burn though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    I heard that Fleetwood Mac are making Rumours 2.
    I heard that Graham Parker and the Rumour are making another Max album

By their own admission, the ‘Trust’ is not a Trust, it is an Association. Why call itself a Trust then ? Next, why is it that quite a few people on this board believe every word the ‘Trust’ says but not what CCSC says - an organisation that has been in existence for considerably longer and has been acting in the interests of its members for many years and has been seen to do good things to help City fans in general, relating to football issues. Finally the ‘Trust’ claims to be acting on behalf of all City fans but I know very little about them, including how many members they have and they certainly weren't acting on my behalf when they sent their rambling, poorly worded and contradictory open letter to Tan last week.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    By their own admission, the ‘Trust’ is not a Trust, it is an Association. Why call itself a Trust then ? Next, why is it that quite a few people on this board believe every word the ‘Trust’ says but not what CCSC says - an organisation that has been in existence for considerably longer and has been acting in the interests of its members for many years and has been seen to do good things to help City fans in general, relating to football issues. Finally the ‘Trust’ claims to be acting on behalf of all City fans but I know very little about them, including how many members they have and they certainly weren't acting on my behalf when they sent their rambling, poorly worded and contradictory open letter to Tan last week.
    You are an embarrassment, doing the clubs dirty work for them

You lacky