Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
So, in your view the Trust is a Trust. Fair enough but I'm not entirely sure that the "Trusts" response precisely contradicts the club's view as it states they are recognised as a group by the Football Supporters Association since it ceased to be a formal Mutual Society (whatever that means) and they are in the final stages of registration as a formal Community Society. No where does the "Trust" seem to actually deny that they are not a Trust but there is ambiguity because of the language used. In essence the club's original response (statement) is not "bollocks" in my view but is only "bollocks" in respect of the disrespect it shows to a group of fans.
Fair enough. In my view it’s just bollocks.

The club is now apparently refusing to recognise the Trust as an ‘official entity’ because of a deregistration that allegedly occurred in 2016. However, the club has had numerous dealings with the Trust since 2016. Also, I presume CCSC hold no such registration with the Financial Conduct Authority, and yet the club is content to recognise them as an official entity.

I wonder why that is?