+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Trust..CCFC big row brewing

Trust..CCFC big row brewing

Re: Trust..CCFC big row brewing

Trust's letter seemed entirely reasonable to me and in no way "self-serving". Pathetic response from the club.

6 pager topic

Yeeessss finally something interesting.

Is DML doing the press releases now?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Yeeessss finally something interesting.

with any luck it'll tide us over until we start announcing signings in a month or so

'Small collective of individuals' - Ouch 😲

Announce even longer open letter in response

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post
    Trust's letter seemed entirely reasonable to me and in no way "self-serving". Pathetic response from the club.
    Is it?

A more pathetic response would be what some other clubs do and just ignore it.

Thank god for this. I was worried it had been a bit too long without some controversy. I was starting to wonder if I was still supporting Cardiff City.

This is going to end with us back in red.

International

But some of the way it's written could be better,
    As soon as someone says "We mean no disrespect but..." you know they mean disrespect.
    Using words like "Yourself" out of context doesn't help to give the impression of any level of the professionalism espoused by those authors who describe themselves as professionals in business.. "When yourself assumed the ownership" It's bad english and words like 'myself' and 'yourself' are usually used incorrectly by people trying to hard to appear cleverer than they are. Me and You suffices.
    Unprofessional!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Is it?

A more pathetic response would be what some other clubs do and just ignore it.
    Yes, it's pathetic.

This is fantastic. Good old Mehmet in Monaco has really got the hump it seems. Keith must have upset him with his latest accounts commentary.

Does the Trust still have an office at the stadium? If so, I doubt they’ll have one for long.

How dare anyone other than the official supporters club have an opinion. Know your place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This is fantastic. Good old Mehmet in Monaco has really got the hump it seems. Keith must have upset him with his latest accounts commentary.

Does the Trust still have an office at the stadium? If so, I doubt they’ll have one for long.

The organisation known as Cardiff City Supporters’ Trust was de-registered as a mutual organisation/Trust from the Financial Conduct Authority in 2016 and does not meet the Football Supporters Associations (FSA’s) basic minimum requirements. For these important reasons, Cardiff City Football Club does not recognise the Trust as an official entity.
    News to me that paragraph, what’s a basic requirement?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    News to me that paragraph, what’s a basic requirement?
    I idea. I wonder if CCSC comply?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But some of the way it's written could be better,
    As soon as someone says "We mean no disrespect but..." you know they mean disrespect.
    Using words like "Yourself" out of context doesn't help to give the impression of any level of the professionalism espoused by those authors who describe themselves as professionals in business.. "When yourself assumed the ownership" It's bad english and words like 'myself' and 'yourself' are usually used incorrectly by people trying to hard to appear cleverer than they are. Me and You suffices.
    Unprofessional!
    I also noted erroneous use of the reflexive myself .

The trust letter has got the response it deserved from the club. It was rambling and poorly put together with contradictory sections. If it is true that they are not an officially recognised organisation and do not meet the basic requirement of such a group anyway, then they shouldn't even have written the letter on ‘our’ behalf in the first place. The official supporters club should now take up the reigns of representing us fans to the club and get more involved. I am all for open dialogue and fan representation on boards etc but it must be done properly and courteously through the correct channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Yes, very much a political answer!!

PS. Please buy lots of season tickets though.

What disappoints is not so much the Club's response, but the fact that you here absolutely nothing from the Directors for months and then they choose this to alert the supporters that they're still aware the Club exists. What other business or organization with a £50 million turnover would operate without anyone at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    This is going to end with us back in red.
    There’s a few who haven’t been back since we ditched the red

What disappoints is not so much the Club's response, but the fact that you here absolutely nothing from the Directors for months and then they choose this to alert the supporters that they're still aware the Club exists. What other business or organization with a £50 million turnover would operate without anyone at the helm.