+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you watching?

Re: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Netflix?
    Amazon I think it was

TopBoy2. Just finished this. Cracking stuff. It’s been refreshing watching a cast of actors I knew nothing about and the characters they play. Really good that Netflix have renewed this, Really tense and gripping.

I’m working through the US office and it is superb. I was a bit snobby as I’m a huge fan of the UK version, but once you’re past the first series it’s quality in its own right. Some episodes have me crying with laughter. Didn’t realise how good Steve Carell was.

Also watching Better Call Saul but it’s annoying waiting for a new episode each week.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I’m working through the US office and it is superb. I was a bit snobby as I’m a huge fan of the UK version, but once you’re past the first series it’s quality in its own right. Some episodes have me crying with laughter. Didn’t realise how good Steve Carell was.

Also watching Better Call Saul but it’s annoying waiting for a new episode each week.
    The first season of the American office was slow but from then on its fantastic. A masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Spiral BBC I Player brilliant
    Yes it’s brilliant! First series was good, but from series 2 it went up a level. Loved it and gutted its now ended.

Peacemaker is a masterpiece and a must watch.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post

I’m fine with waiting for each BCS episode. I don’t want to binge watch it. Much prefer to enjoy each episode when it arrives. It also reduces the chances of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    Yes it’s brilliant! First series was good, but from series 2 it went up a level. Loved it and gutted its now ended.
    May give this a go but it’s eight series

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Peacemaker is a masterpiece and a must watch.
    Second vote for Peacemaker wife and i really liked it.

Watching Bosch legacy at the moment will stick with it but going off it. HATE the Maddy character.

Very happy to hear about Barry, very enjoyable.

Ozarc and Queen of the south next I think.

Slow Horses was great. Having watched the Ipcress Files film again recently and looking forward to the TV show to only turn it off half way through the firs episode.

Yellowstone was a good watch as well 1883 the spin off not so much