+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What are you watching?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What are you watching?

I havent looked at Top Boy as the title put me off. Made me think of the dreadful almost comic Rise of the Footsoldier garbage.

I ll take a look at Top Boy then

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I havent looked at Top Boy as the title put me off. Made me think of the dreadful almost comic Rise of the Footsoldier garbage.

I ll take a look at Top Boy then
    The title doesn’t do it any favours. Check out the reviews. They are justified. It’s very good. Start with TopBoy Summerhouse 1 and 2. Then TopBoy to follow this in order. It’s all on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The title doesn’t do it any favours. Check out the reviews. They are justified. It’s very good. Start with TopBoy Summerhouse 1 and 2. Then TopBoy to follow this in order. It’s all on Netflix.
    I'm half way through the current series, having watched the previous ones. It is excellent. I was almost put off by the title too!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    I'm half way through the current series, having watched the previous ones. It is excellent. I was almost put off by the title too!
    Top boy is alright, not much to watch at mo, not that I watch much anyway these days. Just finished ozark which got going after a slow start. WTching the Lakers thing but not so fussed, anyone recommend anything new ish?