+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Commentators Wanted

Commentators Wanted

Re: Commentators Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Assuming the stick that the commentators come in for on occasions there will be no shortage of takers of this opportunity 👍👍

Voluntary???? Insert comments about very much needing to be paid to watch games....

who's the guy who said he could easily do Jeff Stellings job, maybe he could try his hand at this

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    who's the guy who said he could easily do Jeff Stellings job, maybe he could try his hand at this
    That knowledgeable guy is me. Yes I could easily do it, but I work on a lot of weekends unfortunately.it’s a case of priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Assuming the stick that the commentators come in for on occasions there will be no shortage of takers of this opportunity 👍👍
    Can’t you hold the views that it’s a very difficult task, but ours are crap at the same time?

I’ve heard a few other teams’ version of and their crap too. Shows you how good some are and how underrated Rob Phillips is

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Can’t you hold the views that it’s a very difficult task, but ours are crap at the same time?

I’ve heard a few other teams’ version of and their crap too. Shows you how good some are and how underrated Rob Phillips is
    I don't know many who don't rate Robert Phillips. What hinders him is Kevin Ratcliffe interrupting him instead of waiting for a cue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    That knowledgeable guy is me. Yes I could easily do it, but I work on a lot of weekends unfortunately.it’s a case of priorities.
    You'd probably earn more doing his job..

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

You can hold whatever views you like but very rarely are any comments on here recognising that it's a difficult job before slating something or anyone

In fact I'm not sure I would say it's difficult job as I wouldn't even know having never done it so probably wouldn't be as bold to criticise something I've never done or attempted to

But as I said you can hold whatever views you like

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    You can hold whatever views you like but very rarely are any comments on here recognising that it's a difficult job before slating something or anyone

In fact I'm not sure I would say it's difficult job as I wouldn't even know having never done it so probably wouldn't be as bold to criticise something I've never done or attempted to

But as I said you can hold whatever views you like
    Perhaps some people should remember this when continually having a go at the ticket office staff.

They should get two supporters or fans in to do each match.

Bit of supporter engagement from the club and the commentary could be better than some of the football on show.

From the board, we could have Bobby Wilson or Tuerto teamed with Sludge? One looking at formations, team work whilst Sludge bangs on about Sabbath and whether or not Olivia Colman gets to enjoy his length.

Life on Mars teamed with Lardy or Doucas could entertain?

If they open it up to AA's message board, pity the poor ****er who gets lumbered with Mr. Panorama or one of his entourage.

There's potential here I think?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I don't know many who don't rate Robert Phillips. What hinders him is Kevin Ratcliffe interrupting him instead of waiting for a cue.
    No wonder Phillips gets snookered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

Bit of supporter engagement from the club and the commentary could be better than some of the football on show.

From the board, we could have Bobby Wilson or Tuerto teamed with Sludge? One looking at formations, team work whilst Sludge bangs on about Sabbath and whether or not Olivia Colman gets to enjoy his length.

If they open it up to AA's message board, pity the poor ****er who gets lumbered with Mr. Panorama or one of his entourage.

One would need an Enigma machine in order to decrypt LoM's efforts at creating intelligible sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Perhaps some people should remember this when continually having a go at the ticket office staff.
    Having a go at the ticket office staff? I think it’s the club itself that’s been criticised not the staff (are there any?). The main gripe is the ticket office being closed which is obviously the club’s decision, certainly not the staff, they most probably want the work and wages. But, in your eyes, the club is completely exempt from criticism so it must be the staff who are keeping the doors locked.

"""Be able to occasionally carry a small amount of equipment (less than 8kg) "" thats a few on ere buggered

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

A recipe for disaster.

In all honesty the prep work that goes into it is a task in itself. Half our fans don’t know our own team never mind the opposition

I know I couldn’t do it, it’s bloody hard to do well