+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock's Cardiff City stories: Signing a deal on a serviette, star's reaction to joining and being just a phone call away

Neil Warnock's Cardiff City stories: Signing a deal on a serviette, star's reaction to joining and being just a phone call away

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...gning-23912302

WalesOnline sat down with former Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock to discuss Cardiff City and life after management.

Re: Neil Warnock's Cardiff City stories: Signing a deal on a serviette, star's reaction to joining and being just a phone call away

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...gning-23912302

WalesOnline sat down with former Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock to discuss Cardiff City and life after management.
    We need to move on from him and not take any advice .
    Fresh start

Re: Neil Warnock's Cardiff City stories: Signing a deal on a serviette, star's reaction to joining and being just a phone call away

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    We need to move on from him and not take any advice .
    Fresh start
    Yes, yes and yes!

The story I'd most like to hear from Warnock would be how he came to sign the McKay twins on two-and-a-half year contracts in January 2018. That'd be worth listening to.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The story I'd most like to hear from Warnock would be how he came to sign the McKay twins on two-and-a-half year contracts in January 2018. That'd be worth listening to.
    I guess that would need a journalist to ask the questions though.

Oooh you are such a mischievous so and so.... But yes I would love to see that as well as a spreadsheet outlining all his signings outlining length of contract fees to agents and name of agents - seriously I get a feeling we are still paying for the sins of our father's and is possible evidence if anymore is needed for a football person to be in the club to help the manager

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess that would need a journalist to ask the questions though.
    or maybe the trust would get a answer ? ? ?

too soon ? ? ? ?

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

too soon ? ? ? ?
    So many questions. Ok, a couple of questions!

I’ve got one: What’s Blackie up to these days?

Ticket sales low for his talks sounds like?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

too soon ? ? ? ?
    If they only asked one question a week we might get somewhere.

"Emiliano, that was a massive blow," he says. "I just felt we needed that one player to score me the goals to get me the points".

Now that's what I call empathy.