+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: An evening with Colin

An evening with Colin

Re: An evening with Colin

I was tempted to go until I saw the prices a few weeks ago. £48:00 to listen to Warnock? I've seen some of the country's leading comedians from the stalls at St David's Hall in recent years for prices in the £25:00 to £30:00 bracket. £48:00 is just a piss-take.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I was tempted to go until I saw the prices a few weeks ago. £48:00 to listen to Warnock? I've seen some of the country's leading comedians from the stalls at St David's Hall in recent years for prices in the £25:00 to £30:00 bracket. £48:00 is just a piss-take.
    It’s an outrageous price.

Warnock used to do the odd event in social clubs on behalf of CCFC around the area for about £2 entry.

A true reflection of the cost of living crisis

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    It’s an outrageous price.

Warnock used to do the odd event in social clubs on behalf of CCFC around the area for about £2 entry.

A true reflection of the cost of living crisis
    I suppose that was at a time when he was one of the highest paid managers in the Championship.
    Times are difficult for him now, the man has to try and make a crust, now that he's unemployed.

He can’t be short of a few bob surely, not with such a long career in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    £33?
    I wouldn't go even if Warnock gave me £33 to attend.