+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    So much good work done early in the window but going into our last friendly with no strikers is just bad. Surely not even dml1364 can be happy with this?
    You keep saying that we have no strikers but we have. Watters is looking better every game as well. You appear desperate to sign anybody, no matter who he is, how good he is or whether he will fit in to how we want to play. That is a recipe for disaster. There are 39 days left in the transfer window and everybody wants strikers. Also how we get on against Norwich is not going to be decided by who plays up front - it is midfield where it will be won or lost and we are looking good in that department. Stop panicking.

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You keep saying that we have no strikers but we have. Watters is looking better every game as well. You appear desperate to sign anybody, no matter who he is, how good he is or whether he will fit in to how we want to play. That is a recipe for disaster. There are 39 days left in the transfer window and everybody wants strikers. Also how we get on against Norwich is not going to be decided by who plays up front - it is midfield where it will be won or lost and we are looking good in that department. Stop panicking.

I'll stop the panicking. I've liked what I've seen so far and am fully on the Watters bandwagon.

I don't want us to sign anyone and everyone. I didn't want Michael Smith, Grabban or any of the over-the-hill strikers that WOL mentioned.

But when Morison mentions that he's been working on things since January and that striker was a position of importance, yet we're 6 days out from the season with only one actual striker in our team......