+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    So much good work done early in the window but going into our last friendly with no strikers is just bad. Surely not even dml1364 can be happy with this?
    It is a bit mad isn't it. We're left with Watters, who Morison clearly hasn't fancied up to this point, so I'd be surprised if anything bar necessity has changed his mind now, and Harris, who is neither a striker nor a Championship-standard footballer. If we don't get someone with an eye for goal in next week, Norwich are likely to dick us I'd suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin'sReversibleHat View Post
    It is a bit mad isn't it. We're left with Watters, who Morison clearly hasn't fancied up to this point, so I'd be surprised if anything bar necessity has changed his mind now, and Harris, who is neither a striker nor a Championship-standard footballer. If we don't get someone with an eye for goal in next week, Norwich are likely to dick us I'd suggest.
    Morison is playing Watters, who is doing well and scoring goals. How can you say Morison doesn't fancy him ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Morison is playing Watters, who is doing well and scoring goals. How can you say Morison doesn't fancy him ?
    That's not what I said- I said necessity has forced his hand- he's not going to leave him out when he's our only first team striker is he?