+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln blue View Post
    I've been excited every pre season since 1959 it's what silly supporters do!
    1978 for me and yes it is and now my son for the last 18 years since he was nine is the same - love it and the love the ride 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

At least from what I understand of them there will be more pace in the team. So the football might be poor still but at least it won't be so slow.
    Are you saying well lose the ball faster or more frequently?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Collins played 30 times in the Bundesliga 2 seasons ago. Let's hope he adapts a bit quicker to the Championship than the last player we signed from Germany...
    And the one before that.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Signing all these lower league players, journeymen and unheard of foreigners will either be a stroke of genius or end in relegation. Maybe they will come later in the window but we’ve got to sign some proven players as well.
    Especially as the coaching staff have not demonstrated much ability to build a team greater then the sum of its parts.

The Dylan Levitt links seem to have gone quiet. Shame as he would be a great signing for us. What fee do you think Man U/tribunal would demand?

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
    The Dylan Levitt links seem to have gone quiet. Shame as he would be a great signing for us. What fee do you think Man U/tribunal would demand?
    He's out of contract this summer and my guess would be that, at 21, Man United would be unlikely to offer him a new deal, so it might well be that he'd be available of a free in the same way Adams, Alnwick and Collins are. I see Dundee United are going to try and sign him permanently this summer, but you'd think there'd be a few bigger sides in for him. I may be being unfair to our manager here, but I'm unsure if Levitt is a Steve Morison type player - for myself, I hope we are trying to get him and would like to think that we'd have an advantage over others because coming here would probably help his chances of breaking into the Wales team on a regular basis.

Jamilu Collins signing now official

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He's out of contract this summer and my guess would be that, at 21, Man United would be unlikely to offer him a new deal, so it might well be that he'd be available of a free in the same way Adams, Alnwick and Collins are. I see Dundee United are going to try and sign him permanently this summer, but you'd think there'd be a few bigger sides in for him. I may be being unfair to our manager here, but I'm unsure if Levitt is a Steve Morison type player - for myself, I hope we are trying to get him and would like to think that we'd have an advantage over others because coming here would probably help his chances of breaking into the Wales team on a regular basis.
    I think Morison wants players that are going to run themselves into the ground and press all over the pitch. That isn't Levitt's game!

I think Morison wants players that are going to run themselves into the ground and press all over the pitch. That isn't Levitt's game!
    He can pass the ball too, that’ll work against him

Being reported that we’re in talks to sign Derby keeper Ryan Allsop

It wouldn't surprise me if we wanted 2 keepers, I don't think Phillips is good enough and I imagine we'll release Ratcliffe

Morison is a big believer of stats (as we know lol), ours were shocking from a goalkeeping perspective last season. I think Smithies and Dibble were initial casualties and they'll try and move on Phillips over coming weeks. We always wanted 2 keepers this season.

Not sure it'll be the only Derby player we go after this summer..

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if we wanted 2 keepers, I don't think Phillips is good enough and I imagine we'll release Ratcliffe
    I saw somewhere that Ratcliffe has been released

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Morison is a big believer of stats (as we know lol), ours were shocking from a goalkeeping perspective last season. I think Smithies and Dibble were initial casualties and they'll try and move on Phillips over coming weeks. We always wanted 2 keepers this season.

Not sure it'll be the only Derby player we go after this summer..
    Rooney and Bale up front? Ravel Morrison making a comeback? Their young centre back Cashin impressed me in the two matches with us.

We are supposed to be in talks with Jed Wallace.Would be an excellent capture.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    We are supposed to be in talks with Jed Wallace.Would be an excellent capture.
    Where have you seen this? I imagine it is just because him and Morison are big mates. I can't see why Wallace would come here.

Edit: Seen it was posted by AA. I wouldn't hold my breath on this one

Where have you seen this? I imagine it is just because him and Morison are big mates. I can't see why Wallace would come here.

Edit: Seen it was posted by AA. I wouldn't hold my breath on this one
    Let’s be fair

Romaine Sawyers released by Albion. I’d like to see him

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Romaine Sawyers released by Albion. I’d like to see him
    Yes please, I’d expect a lot of other Championship clubs would be interested though

you'd have to assume we are going to try to get a target man centre forward at some point, as almost the first thing we did in January was pick up 2 of them, and James Collins doesn't seem to be in favour.
    haven't seen any rumours on players like this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    you'd have to assume we are going to try to get a target man centre forward at some point, as almost the first thing we did in January was pick up 2 of them, and James Collins doesn't seem to be in favour.
    haven't seen any rumours on players like this though.
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/deta...suche/35018208

Here are the out of contract strikers, over about 6 foot 1 in height (there will be a few more if they're currently on loan somewhere)

Lots here I've never heard of

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/deta...suche/35018208

Here are the out of contract strikers, over about 6 foot 1 in height (there will be a few more if they're currently on loan somewhere)

Lots here I've never heard of
    You needed to filter that to show only players with a transfer value under 250,000.

I'm still not convinced Tan won't spend this window. He knows what he's doing:

1) Pretend like we have no money right now.

2) Use being broke as a negotiation tool.

3) Bring in cheap players for cheap prices.

4) Sign Bale on the cheap.

5) Spend 15 million on 2-3 quality players.

6) Mid table finish.

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    You needed to filter that to show only players with a transfer value under 250,000.
    They’re all out of contract, I’m not sure that matters in this case.