I'm guessing he's competitive.

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Three seasons with Forest Green:

2019/20 - 10 yellow cards
    2020/21 - 10 yellow cards, 3 reds
    2021/22 - 15 yellow cards, 1 red

I'm guessing he's competitive.

I’ve seen him play quite a lot and he’s never really impressed me. I think most of the cards are more because he loses control of the ball rather than being competitive. He tries to play football but gives the ball away far too often. I don’t see what he would bring to the club, he wouldn’t be in my choice of FGR players, Kane Wilson, Matt Stevens & Nicky Cadden would be, with Wilson the stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I’ve seen him play quite a lot and he’s never really impressed me. I think most of the cards are more because he loses control of the ball rather than being competitive. He tries to play football but gives the ball away far too often. I don’t see what he would bring to the club, he wouldn’t be in my choice of FGR players, Kane Wilson, Matt Stevens & Nicky Cadden would be, with Wilson the stand out.
    I agree, not one I can get too excited about. Judging by what you say about his skill levels, Warnock would have loved him, hopefully the same doesn’t apply to Morison.

Mind you, I have read Blackpool are interested in him and Critchley does seem a good judge of a player - apart from Gary Madine.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I agree, not one I can get too excited about. Judging by what you say about his skill levels, Warnock would have loved him, hopefully the same doesn’t apply to Morison.

Mind you, I have read Blackpool are interested in him and Critchley does seem a good judge of a player - apart from Gary Madine.
    Why would you say that about Madine at Blackpool ? Whatever people might think about his time here, he has been a success and a good signing for Blackpool - 18 goals in 64 games is by no means shabby. Perhaps Critchley knows rather more about Madines quality than you and a number of other posters appear to.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why would you say that about Madine at Blackpool ? Whatever people might think about his time here, he has been a success and a good signing for Blackpool - 18 goals in 64 games is by no means shabby. Perhaps Critchley knows rather more about Madines quality than you and a number of other posters appear to.
    I was joking.