+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bluebirds transfer rumours

There are going to be loads of these over the next few months, so I thought a thread dedicated them might be a good idea.

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

The latest ones are Kyle McClelland from Rangers and James Collins to leave.
    https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/05/1...ffield-united/
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...james-collins/

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Can't say much about the first one, but the second one seems likely I'd say, although I'd guess it would be a loan move.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Hmm...... McClelland hasn't played for Rangers' first team yet.

Has any more emerged about that Ollie Tanner who was supposedly coming on trial? Don't think he had any game time with the u23s yet

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Has any more emerged about that Ollie Tanner who was supposedly coming on trial? Don't think he had any game time with the u23s yet
    Apparently he was in the stand for one of the games. Season over now, as well. Maybe he’s done enough in training?

I've heard that we'll be signing every player leaving Millwall this summer.

We've made a bid for Haaland, which explains the delay in the deal in him agreeing terms with Man City

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    We've made a bid for Haaland, which explains the delay in the deal in him agreeing terms with Man City
    Think you’ll find it’s his dad we’re after.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    We Bale'd on that one

Rumour...

Ex city stopper Neil Alexander returning as a goalkeeping coach to replace Dibble. Been coaching since his retirement from playing in 2018 but did play this season due to a keeper crisis at Dunfermline Athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Rumour...

Ex city stopper Neil Alexander returning as a goalkeeping coach to replace Dibble. Been coaching since his retirement from playing in 2018 but did play this season due to a keeper crisis at Dunfermline Athletic.
    I'd have that, decent keeper

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Rumour...

Great - Dai Hunt screaming 'NEIL' again incessantly hoping for the bloke to acknowledge him

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Great - Dai Hunt screaming 'NEIL' again incessantly hoping for the bloke to acknowledge him
    Well it's either that or Dai gets the gig as goalkeeping coach

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I'd have that, decent keeper
    Very decent keeper, but is he a decent coach - or better than decent?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    we can only hope he is

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Apparently he was in the stand for one of the games. Season over now, as well. Maybe he’s done enough in training?
    I'm sure Morison mentioned an U23 friendly in one of his press conferences. Don't know if he meant a friendly or just one of their final games.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    If Alexander became goalkeeping coach, would that mean our keepers would start being shit at handling crosses? Good keeper for us, was treated poorly in the end, but there was a time when he had dropped right down the pecking order.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If Alexander became goalkeeping coach, would that mean our keepers would start being shit at handling crosses? Good keeper for us, was treated poorly in the end, but there was a time when he had dropped right down the pecking order.
    Hope he never teaches our keepers his infallible formula for saving penalties

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hope he never teaches our keepers his infallible formula for saving penalties
    Oh yes, how could I forget that?

I have only ever been to a handful of away games in all the years. I was at Walsall the day he did manage to save one. From memory and through beer goggles that day I'm sure it hit him more than he saved it. The rebound still went in despite his efforts!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Oh yes, how could I forget that?

I have only ever been to a handful of away games in all the years. I was at Walsall the day he did manage to save one. From memory and through beer goggles that day I'm sure it hit him more than he saved it. The rebound still went in despite his efforts!
    Did he not save 2, however rebounds and follow up meantb hey scored (still a save)?

Its funny as his record is probably as good as any other keeper but was hounded from the club with fire and pitchforks from some on here 😂

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Did he not save 2, however rebounds and follow up meantb hey scored (still a save)?

Its funny as his record is probably as good as any other keeper but was hounded from the club with fire and pitchforks from some on here ��
    He saved the final penalty in a shoot out at Bournemouth for a League Cup win in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I've heard that we'll be signing every player leaving Millwall this summer.
    .... along with those no longer deemed good enough for Bristol City.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Think you’ll find it’s his dad we’re after.