+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm just throwing names out there, I expect we will sign the lad Alnwick as it doesn't seem to he going away, who's the other?
    Ah sorry, thought you were saying we were linked in with, misread.

I think Steve Morison said something about the retained list coming out on the twenty first - I also read somewhere that was the latest date they could be released on.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think Steve Morison said something about the retained list coming out on the twenty first - I also read somewhere that was the latest date they could be released on.
    Different topic, but have the club said anything about Andy Dibble yet? Morison apparently gave ‘no comment’ answers when asked about the situation last week and I’ve been really busy so haven’t been paying much attention since then, but I can’t recall seeing anything more on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Different topic, but have the club said anything about Andy Dibble yet? Morison apparently gave ‘no comment’ answers when asked about the situation last week and I’ve been really busy so haven’t been paying much attention since then, but I can’t recall seeing anything more on the subject.
    No, those no comment comments are the lastI heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Have I missed something, normally clubs start releasing their retained lists by now. There will be more quality players released this year than normal. There’s going to be a queue waiting.
    Saw on Wales online there's another week before the deadline

Panutche Camara. Not linked, but being suggested it would be a good move

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ca...rgyle-opinion/

can someone make up a new rumour to get excited about, I'm bored as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Cardiff City have held talks with Callum O’Dowda from Bristol City.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Is he know for his high work rate and pressing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Cardiff City HAVE made an early enquiry about the availability of Baba Fernandes

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think Morison said it would come out on the 19th, and it has to be out by the 21st. I imagine the delay must be Ralls related.

Cardiff City HAVE made an early enquiry about the availability of Baba Fernandes
    Had to google him

https://the72.co.uk/273280/derby-cou...aba-fernandes/

None of the Bristol City fans I know are at all bothered about him leaving. Consensus seems to be - talented but inconsistent, often goes missing in matches, injury prone.
    So no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    None of the Bristol City fans I know are at all bothered about him leaving. Consensus seems to be - talented but inconsistent, often goes missing in matches, injury prone.
    So no thanks.
    O’Dowda switch for Ralls. Can the Wurzels genuinely pay a higher salary than City? £14k a week & a 3 year deal seems a good offer to Ralls in the current market conditions.

Is Bristol city our feeder club? How many players would that be now that have come over the bridge?

So no thanks.
    I used to think he was a good player... but this was a few years back. I can't recall much of him recently which probably echos what Bristol fans are saying.

We need to build a squad though, we aren't looking for players to add to a strong squad or automatic starters.. we need a fair few. With a point to prove he's probably worth a punt.

Was it to tell him to **** off?

There are going to be a whole bunch of Championship clubs fishing in the same pond during the summer. They’ll be a few exceptions like the relegated / parachute clubs but probably 16-18 clubs with similar budgets. Scouting, bargain hunting & negotiations will be the key to this window.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Is Bristol city our feeder club? How many players would that be now that have come over the bridge?
    It's a bridge too far

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    There are going to be a whole bunch of Championship clubs fishing in the same pond during the summer. They’ll be a few exceptions like the relegated / parachute clubs but probably 16-18 clubs with similar budgets. Scouting, bargain hunting & negotiations will be the key to this window.
    I wish we were more adventurous though, than having the same type of players that have played for Burnley Barnet Blackpool and Crewe.

Could we not try a player from the Mexican second division.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I wish we were more adventurous though, than having the same type of players that have played for Burnley Barnet Blackpool and Crewe.

Could we not try a player from the Mexican second division.
    They won’t get a work permit, so no

Speaking to Charlie Austin apparently https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ex...agent-striker/

Speaking to Charlie Austin apparently https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ex...agent-striker/
    Will need older experienced lads sprinkled through the team. Not a bad player for Davies etc to learn off.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Will need older experienced lads sprinkled through the team. Not a bad player for Davies etc to learn off.
    Apart from the fact he’s widely regarded as a bit of a prat, who scored 5 in 31 last season. Stay well clear