+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

I think Steve Morison said something about the retained list coming out on the twenty first - I also read somewhere that was the latest date they could be released on.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think Steve Morison said something about the retained list coming out on the twenty first - I also read somewhere that was the latest date they could be released on.
    Different topic, but have the club said anything about Andy Dibble yet? Morison apparently gave ‘no comment’ answers when asked about the situation last week and I’ve been really busy so haven’t been paying much attention since then, but I can’t recall seeing anything more on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Different topic, but have the club said anything about Andy Dibble yet? Morison apparently gave ‘no comment’ answers when asked about the situation last week and I’ve been really busy so haven’t been paying much attention since then, but I can’t recall seeing anything more on the subject.
    No, those no comment comments are the lastI heard.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think Morison said it would come out on the 19th, and it has to be out by the 21st. I imagine the delay must be Ralls related.