+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Fifteen games, no goals for Millwall last season, but he was injured for a spell - as things stand, I can see him playing more through the middle.

He gives us options, for me Sawyers and Colwill are competing for the number 10 slot, we just need two strikers now and an experienced centre half.

Also need to move out Collins , Harris and Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Fifteen games, no goals for Millwall last season, but he was injured for a spell - as things stand, I can see him playing more through the middle.
    I was in London working last week for a few days and was out to lunch with a Millwall fan. He mentioned Ojo; and was hoping to bring him back. Said he was a real bright spark before his injury and was playing more as #10 than a winger.

3 years seems a long contract but it mightve been what convinced him as apparently considerable other interest. If he gets his head down and works hard could be a real good signing.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    I was in London working last week for a few days and was out to lunch with a Millwall fan. He mentioned Ojo; and was hoping to bring him back. Said he was a real bright spark before his injury and was playing more as #10 than a winger.

3 years seems a long contract but it mightve been what convinced him as apparently considerable other interest. If he gets his head down and works hard could be a real good signing.
    Think O'Dowda, Tanner and now Ojo suggests that Steve Morison wants a combination of pace and power from any winger types he uses - Ojo was a frustrating mix for us in 20/21, but the same could be said of Wilson to a degree and I think you have to concede that we've been a tough team for players like them to prosper in during the last few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Think O'Dowda, Tanner and now Ojo suggests that Steve Morison wants a combination of pace and power from any winger types he uses - Ojo was a frustrating mix for us in 20/21, but the same could be said of Wilson to a degree and I think you have to concede that we've been a tough team for players like them to prosper in during the last few seasons.
    May our long throw tactics RIP

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post

5 goals and 7 assists for us when he was here wasn't too bad