+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Re: Bluebirds transfer rumours

Inexperienced, but should have been well taught at Arsenal. Must have been in the same youth set up as McGuiness.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Was this one of those rhetorical questions?
    Yeah I suppose so.

here he is committing a murder for Dundee

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DHDRSC4

Sixth signing and not a dollar spent yet. Smart signings, financially at least. I know nothing about him except he does a great flying knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Ouch!

I assume this signing means Drameh isn’t coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That is probably right - even if Dramah leaves Leeds next season (loan or permanent) for games, a move back to Cardiff is a long shot.

Leeds are recruiting in his position. He wants to play. A move to a different club might be better for his development. Against that he enjoyed his time with us, played every game he could and hoovered up the love and awards at the end of the season!

But isn't Daley-Campbell our only right back in the current squad?

Ng, Nelson or Sang could play there - but all are better in other positions.

So Dramah as a long shot could still be in the manager's thinking. First choice if he does come back, with the new lad as back up.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I don’t think so, we need two right backs I would say so I’d expect another to come in still. Morison mentions options when talking about him, wonder if he sees him more as a squad player.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That is probably right - even if Dramah leaves Leeds next season (loan or permanent) for games, a move back to Cardiff is a long shot.

Leeds are recruiting in his position. He wants to play. A move to a different club might be better for his development. Against that he enjoyed his time with us, played every game he could and hoovered up the love and awards at the end of the season!

So Dramah as a long shot could still be in the manager's thinking. First choice if he does come back, with the new lad as back up.
    Semenyo was named in the first team squad in the retained list
    Ng can also play there

He got there as quick as he could

Welcome to Cardiff City Vonte

Online seems to suggest he likes to dribble, I'd never heard of Drameh either before he came here, so who knows how this will work out.

Semenyo was named in the first team squad in the retained list
    Ng can also play there
    I thought he said previous Semenyo will probably go out on loan.
    I’ll be interested to see where NG ends up.

Steve Morison sees Sang as a right back - remember, they disagreed about it in January.

Its incredible how many young black lads mention being brought up just by their mum ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I don’t think so, we need two right backs I would say so I’d expect another to come in still. Morison mentions options when talking about him, wonder if he sees him more as a squad player.
    The brief quotes from Morison in the club announcement implied Daley-Campbell is a prospect who could be developed into something good. So far he hasn't had many first team games and his highlights reel features an X rated red-card challenge for Dundee!

I had forgotten about Jai Semenyo but another RB/RWB signing seems likely.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Steve Morison sees Sang as a right back - remember, they disagreed about it in January.
    I think Steve Morison sees Sang as a central mid. Sang sees himself as a RB/RWB which is where he mainly played at St Johnstone. If it comes to a face off my money is on Morison.

I think Ng is best as a right back but he’s not a right wing back. If you have a flier on the other side, Ng could be well suited to a back 4. He was really good there when he first came in. You see it quite often now, take Arsenal for example who slide Tomiyasu inside when Tierney goes forward.

Says he (Vontae Daley-Campbell) rejected Napoli and Leipzig at the time to join Leicester City.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Think this is probably the one I was expecting to be a loan as I'd never heard of him!
    Career appearances: 13 games.

Daley-Campbell joined Dundee on 31/01/2022. The last of his five starts for them came on 05/03/2022. He was taken off after 57 minutes. From that point onwards he was only used as a sub. Dundee finished rock bottom of the Scottish Premiership.

He's only 21, so could be anything I suppose, but not a signing to get the pulses racing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Daley-Campbell joined Dundee on 31/01/2022. The last of his five starts for them came on 05/03/2022. He was taken off after 57 minutes. From that point onwards he was only used as a sub. Dundee finished rock bottom of the Scottish Premiership.

He's only 21, so could be anything I suppose, but not a signing to get the pulses racing.
    Or they finished bottom because they didn’t play him, straws well and truly clutched.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Says he (Vontae Daley-Campbell) rejected Napoli and Leipzig at the time to join Leicester City.
    if Leipzig were after him then that is a good sign

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its incredible how many young black lads mention being brought up just by their mum ?
    weird response to that video?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

He can play, I have always taken a keen interest in u23 football, specifically Leicester City. I'm buzzing over this signing, and you should be too-Buzzing that is.